𝚘.𝟷 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

Narrators POV

A busy day at the Mayfield house, yelling, running around and lots of boxes everywhere.
In the mean time while everyone is doing and undoing things, the little mayflied, Possie, is sitting on her bed facing the wall while holding on tightly to the bed.

Possie was not so happy at all with the fact that they are moving to Hawkins, she always said that Hawkins place is not for her, for her family it was simply a complete lie and just a tantrum since Possie had never been to Hawkins or so they believed.

"Possie! Let's go. Now." Mrs. Mayflied told Possie as Max leaned against the door frame.
"I do not want." Possie said gripping on to the bed even tighter.

"Okay, stop this I'm not going to allow this kind of tantrums in the house" Mrs. Mayflied said picking up Possie but Possie held on tightly to the sheets making it harder for her mom to pull her out of there.

"POSSIE ENOUGH WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE WHETHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT" Mrs. Mayflied said that a very angry tone.
"AHHH NO" Possie yelled but her tantrum didn't last long as her mom managed to get her out of the house and quickly strapped her to her car seat while Possie kicked and cried.
"I don't want to go! Please I don't want to!" Possie screamed in her car seat.

"Possie! Enough. No one wants to move out. You're not the only one special here."
Max told Possie to which Possie only reacted by pouting and crossing her arms.

The entire ride was silent despite Possie's sniffles.
"Mommy?" Possie I say in a soft tone but her mom just ignored her

"mommy .... I'm sorry" she said with her cute baby voice. Possie had a condition that prevented her from speaking like a kid her age would, so it sounded more like a three-year-old's voice but her mom was already taking her to a doctor to help her speak properly.

"Possie, you know that what you did wasn't right, right?" Possie's mom saw her in the rearview mirror and Possie just nodded.
"I want to hear it" her mom said.
"Yes mommy.." Possie said in a whisper
"Good."

When they finally arrived, they all helped unpack almost everything but it was already midnight, so they leave what was left for the next day.

It was two in the morning and everyone had fallen asleep except Possie, since she was afraid of what could happen in Hawkins, so she decided to get up and go with her favourite sister... Max.

"Maxi?" Possie's voice was heard in a whisper.
Max just groaned and snuggled back into the sheets. So possie just climbed on to Max's bed and snuggled up next to her.

"Possie, what are you doing here? It's already late, you should be asleep" Max said slightly opening her eyes.

And turning on the light of her bureau
"I'm scared" Possie replied hugging Max
"Scared of what?" Max replied stroking her sister's hair.
"I don't know..." Little Possie replied burying her head in her sister's neck.

"Well look, I can't tell you a lot of things about this place, at least not good things, just that everything is going to turn out well, you'll make new friends and if not, then you can skate with me at recess, besides, nobody can hurt you and if someone does, tell me and I'll break their face" Max said making Possie giggle softly.

"Thank you...I love you Maxi" Possie said closing her eyes.

"I love you more P tomorrow will be a great day. Sweet dreams." Max said giving her little sister a kiss on the forehead and falling back into a deep sleep.

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

I'M SORRY! It is VERY short and it's a bad begging but I promise I will make a better one soon, based on the actual stranger things episodes. Love u all