𝚘.𝟹 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐩𝐭.𝟏

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

Max's POV

Halloween is finally here, a lot of people like Christmas better because of the gifts and all that stuff but I personally love Halloween you can scare people without being punished and have lots of free candy, what can be better than that?

Possie is asleep so the pranks start now, yes it's 7:00am but nothing will stop me.

I ran to the kitchen for a glass of water and put some ice cubes in it, then I carefully went to Possie's room, she was very sleepy but that wouldn't last long.
I carefully walked over to her bed and splashed the cold water on her face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" was the only thing I heard and then ran away.
"shit shit shit shit" I said as I was chased by a very angry five year old girl.

"MAXINE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" Possie yelled as she ran after me.
But that's when our mom comes in and picks up Possie so she stops chasing me.
"Girls! Can someone explain to me what's going on here! DAMN IT'S SEVEN AM" my mom told us so Possie and I started talking at the same time each telling their part of their story.
"Stop right now! One at a time please. Max" Mom said making me start explaining my part of the story but with a few little lies.
"Well I... I was very thirsty so I decided to go get a glass of cold water, but since I realized it was already late for school I went upstairs to wake up my sweet little sister" Possie stuck out her tongue at me rolling her eyes. "But I forgot I had the water in my hand so when I tried to wake up Possie I accidentally spilled the water on her. The end" I finished by bowing.
"It's NOT true mom, don't believe her! That's bull shit!" Possie said noticeably angry
"POSSIE! Don't use that language. Now go fix it, I don't have time for this things, and you're already late for school"

Possie and I went upstairs to get ready while we pushed each other on the way.

Possie POV

We got to school and I got on Max's skateboard as usual, I really didn't remember it was Halloween until I saw the kids that my sister says are "stalkers" were dressed up as ghostbusters, they looked pretty silly to be honest.

After the first class I was waiting for Max to take out her books since I had already taken out mine, when I realized that two of the boys were approaching us they were Dustin and another boy who I don't know his name yet.

"Hey Maxi? Maxi!" I said pulling max's shirt so she would pay attention to me.
"Yes pumpkin?" Max answered looking down at me but I couldn't say anything else because the two boys started to say something to us.