𝚘.𝟻 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐠 𝐩𝐭.𝟏

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

Possie's POV

"Come on Sie sie up up, it's gonna be late" My mom said coming into my room and opening the curtains so that light could come in, so I hide under the covers until she pulled them off of me.
"heyy" i said curling up in a ball to keep myself warm.
"chop chop nowww" my mom said and with that she left my room.

I got up and went into my closet but u couldn't find anything i liked for today, so i decided to sneak into Max's room and see if I could find something I like, and indeed I did, I say her red sweater so I took it and put it on, it was really big for me but the sweater is really cute so it's alright. After getting ready I went down trying to hide from Max in some way but when she saw me her eyes went wide and i could tell she was mad.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SWEATER" She said, causing for my mom to shush her.
"I couldn't fine anything, sorryyy please can I use it, just today! please pretty please" I said trying my best to convince her, I knew she will make me change as she loves all her stuff, or so I thought until she answered.
"alright but you could have just asked you know" she said in a calmer tone and continued eating her cereal.
"yeah...thank you?" I said kinda confused by her reaction, I was prepared for her to tell me go change into something else, but surprisingly she didn't.
"no problem" she just answered giving me a sweet smile.
"Who are you and what did you do to my sister!?" I told her pointing my fork at her.
"Well I just thought it was okay...is there something wrong with it?" Maxi said taking the fork from my hand.
"Nonono there's nothing wrong with it..you know what forget it" I said hoping she doesn't change her mide.
"Anyways today i'm gonna figure out everything about this Will kid" Maxi told me in a lower voice.
"Alright I'm coming with you" I replied also in a lower voice.
"What are you girls planning?" my mom asked kind of joking but at the same time with a serious look.
"nothing" Max and I said at the same time, then looked at each other making me laugh a little so I just went back to eating my cereal.

After a long ride riding the skateboard we arrived at school and spotted Lucas on the front door.
"Hey Max, hi Possie" Lucas said shaking his hand awkwardly with Max.
"Hi" Maxi replied kindly, just for the fact that she wanted to know everything that happened to Will.
"Hey" I just said and started walking along with them.
"So amm Lucas?" Max said shyly
"Yeah?" Lucas replied in a sort of excited tone. I know he has a crush on Max so this conversation is gonna me goooood and funny.
"I mean..about Will..I still don't get why they call him zombie boy." Maxi said, as I'm trying to keep up with their fast walk, I think they forget I have smaller legs, but Maxi notices and takes my hand so I look up at her giving her a thank you smile.

"Yeah me neither. I mean we get it. He got lost in the woods for a week or something, but why is he a zombie?" I asked looking up at Lucas.
"Because everyone thought he was dead?" Max continued.
"Yeah. I mean, we had a funeral for him and everything" Lucas replied holding the straps of him backpack.
"After a week?" Max said sort of ironically, honestly at this point I'm just going with it. I wanna eat and sleep. But this gossip is FIREE.

"Well, see, some other kid drowned at the quarry. We thought it was Will because his body was super decomposed." Lucas started explaining, but how is that even posible.
"What?" I said with a pretty confused look on my face.
"Okay that's not funny" Maxi said as we stopped walking, brushing some of my hair down with her free hand as she was holding the sakeboard with the other.
"It's not a joke, all right? It's public knowledge. You can ask anybody. Except Will, because he is really sensitive about it. All right?" Lucas said sounding serious and scared.
"Okay" Max said softly
"Alright!" I said with a warm smile. And just after that we walked into the classroom.

I'm the middle of the class I noticed Max staring at Will, so I pushed her shoulder causing her to push me back but harder.
"ouch..rude" I said in almost a whisper, Maxi just looked at me and then back at Will.
But she looked kinda sad? or confused? i don't know, I can't tell.
Just them Will turned around and saw her so she acted like she wasn't looking at him in the first place. There's a lot of awkwardness in this classroom right now MY GODNESSS.
After Will turned back around I whispered to Max.
"Told you so" but she just rolled her eyes and continued with her work.

Just a second later Dustin stormed in.
"I am so sorry, Mr. Clarke. Really, I'm so sorry. Please continue with the class. Don't mind me" Her said in kind of a rush, He is really funny for no reason.
"Really continue please, thanks." Dustin said finally sitting down, making me giggle.
"As I said..." Mr Clarke but Dustin continued talking with the boys. In a low voice, but everyone could hear him.
"We have to meet. All of us. At lunch, AV Club."
"Why?" Mike replied also in a soft voice.
"I have something that you won't believe" Dustin said sounding really excited. And now I'm excited.

He immediately turned around to look at Max and I.
"AV Club. Lunch" He said as which I replied with a thumbs up and a smile. But Max didn't get it.
"Dustin!" Mr Clarke said making me froze
in place.
"Yes my lord?" Dustin replied turning back around.
"Would you care to join the class now?" Mr Clarke said sounding kind of mad. Maybe he didn't got his morning coffee.
"Please Yes" Dustin replied taking out him book.
"The case of Phineas Gage" Mr Clarke said seriously. Yep definitely her didn't had the morning coffee.
"Phineas Gage" Dustin said just looking around his back back
"Page 104" Mr Clarke said
"104, 104" Dustin repeated taking the book out.
"Focus" Mr Clarke said once again.
"Focusing Focusing" Dustin said looking back at us mouthing "AV Club" so max just replied with a nod but Dustin smiled sweetly in answer.

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

Sorry for not finishing it i'm to tired to continued but i'll post part 2, I just had to update this book as it's been a WHILEEEE
also sorry for that i've been traveling A LOT and going out with my friends so
im sorry.
also im thinking of doing another one shots book but just for taylor swift mom imagines.
im not sure yet.
anyways love you all thank you for all the support it really means a lot.