𝚘.𝟸 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐌𝐚𝐱

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

Possie's POV

I woke up and it was already 6:40am and school starts at 7am! I got up as fast as I could I ran downstairs and saw my family eating breakfast, but they were all in their pijamas.

"MAX BILLY! We need to go! Elementary school starts at 7am!" I said a little bit angry. I really love school so much, I know is probably not a normal thing to say but I do love it.
"Sis chill, yesterday you were all sad about starting school and stuff and now you want to get us out of the house in pijamas just for us to drop you there? I don't understand" Max said taking a bite of her pancake.

"Possie honey...your sister is right and there is another thing you don't know" my mom said getting close to me and crouching down to my height.
"What is it?" I asked a little bit nervous.
"Do you remember the tv show we used to watch back in California? Young Sheldon?" My mom asked me, looking and my step dad and then looking back at me.
"Of course I do. The one about the 10 year old boy who goes to high school. Why?" I replied
"Well sweetie, when we send you papers to the school they told us you are to advanced for the kids your age so you will have to go to middle school with your sister" Mom replies
"WHAT?!" Max and I answer at the same time, max spilling out her juice.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

We arrived at Hawkins Middle school with Billy's car, I was sitting in the back sit while Max was in the passenger sit and well obviously Billy driving. I don't really like Billy he is very rude and drives SO fast that I feel we are gonna crash.
We get down and as usual I hop into Maxi's skateboard and hug her tight by her wrist while she started to skate.

(Something like this lol, so you can understand)

"Maxi?" I asked Max looking up at her.
"Yes pumpkin what's up?" She replies with the nickname she gave me when I was like 2 years old.
"Do you really think we are gonna make any friends? I mean probably you will because you are really cool and stuff, but... I will be the only five year old in middle school it will be so weird" I said a little disappointed.
"Oh I can assure you that you will make many friends even more than me, and as I said yesterday if it doesn't work out you will have me and we can spend every recess together" Maxi replied hugging me tightly because she started skating a little bit faster.
"Thank you so much Maxi it means a lot, but wouldn't it be embarrassing for you to let people see you with a five year old everywhere you go? I might be young but I know that if I was in you place it would be a little bit embarrassing" I said
"Embarrassing? Pff they will be jealous, you don't get to hang out and be friends with a genius little kid every day, right?" Max said playfully.
Max can be rude and mean to so many people but she has a soft side for some people or at least for me.