𝚘.𝟼 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐠 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

Possie's POV

The bell rang and we all ran to the AV club as Dustin told us to do so.
Once we were all in and locked the doors Dustin took out of his backpack the ghostbusters trap he used on halloween, then he looked at all of us with a serious look and opened the box, I could really reach to see what was in the box but i heard a weird sound and stepped back.

"His name is d'Artagnan" Dustin said taking the weird looking animal out of the box.
"d'Artagnan?" I asked confused about the name.
"well, Dart for short, cute right?" Dustin replied showing us the animal, I actually have to accept that it is pretty cute but not everyone agreed with me.
"yeah.." I replied
"And he was in your trash?" Max said ironically as usual.
"Foraging for food" Dustin said replying to Max. "You wanna hold him?" Dustin said with a big smile on his face.
"No, no." Max replied rapidly but Dustin passed Dart to her anyways.
"He doesn't bite" Dustin said cutely
"I don't want to— Oh god! he's slimy" max said with a disgusted tone passing Dart to me.
I held him and rubbed his back.
"aww" I said as I was looking at him but Max quickly took him out of my hands and passed him to Lucas.
"Hey!" I said looking at max.
"Ugh! he's like a living booger!" Lucas said passing Dart ti Will who was disgusted by it too.
"you are a living booger.." I said to Lucas, how dare he insulte that little thing?
"Ugh! oh God!" Will said making a disgusted face making me giggle, then he passed Dart to Mike, who just hold it looking at it.
"What is he?" Mike asked Dustin but not taking his eyes off of Dart.
"My question exactly.." Dustin replied looking at Dart too, then he took some books about of his backpack.

"At first, I thought it was some type of pollywog" Dustin said looking at us.
"Pollywog?" Max said eagerly.
"it's another word for tadpole" I said looking at Max.
"A tadpole is the larval stage of a toad" Dustin said finishing the explanation.
"I know what a tadpole is" Max cut him of, but I know she didn't knew what a tadpole oleas 'till now.
"All right, then you know that most tadpoles are aquatic, right?" Dustin said while opening the book. "Well, Dart, he isn't. he doesn't need water"

"Yeah, but a aren't there non aquatic pollywogs?" Lucas asked
"Terrestrial pollywogs?  Yeah. Two to be exact, Indiana semipalmata, and the adenomera andreae, One's form india, one's from south america" Dustin continued explaining while reading the book."So how did len end up in my trash?"

"Maybe some scientists brought it here, and it escaped?" Max said, and i looked at her like 'seriously?' then looked back at Dart, just to see something moving inside him.
"Do you guys see that?" I sales pointing at Dart's stomach. "Looks like something is moving inside of it"
After i said that Mike moved the lap so it was pointing directly to Dart, but he let out a loud groan and move quickly, the groan scared me and i let a out a soft scream hugging Max tightly and she placed her arm around me protectively.

Before Dart fell out of the table Dustin caught him.
"Whoa. I got you little guy." Dustin said looking at him cutely, I don't think Dart is that cute after that. And I think Lucas thought the same thing because he gave Dustin a very weird look making me giggle slightly.
"I know you don't like that, it's okay" Dustin continued talking to the animal "Nad there's another thing. Reptiles, they're cold-blooded, ectothermic, right? They love heat, the sun. Dart hates it, it hurts him."

"Sooo, if he's not a pollywog or a reptile..." Lucas started saying in a question tone but Dustin cut him off.
"Then I've discovered a new species" He said proudly rubbing Darts back. and with that the bell sang scaring us. We all took all our stuff rapidly and hurried out of the AV club.

"We gotta show him to Mr. Clarke" Lucas started saying as we were walking quickly down the hallway. Why do they walk that fast? I'm just looking down at my legs as they move in small but quickly steps.
"What if he steals my discovery?" Dustin said, i'm not really paying that much attention to there conversation, looking at how my feet moves is more interesting.

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧✩˚。⋆

I'll just drop this unfinished chapter for now, so you have something.
I'm deeply sorryyyy