Chapter 5- Back Together

As Natasha makes her way to Tokyo in the Quinjet, a hooded figure goes on a rampage inside a nightclub. Many bodies lie dead on the ground while the hooded figure continues his attack. He hurls a throwing star at a man firing at him.

"It's him! He's after Akihiko!" A man shouts in Japanese as two men fire their guns at the hooded figure. One of them gets taken out by a throwing star. The second man draws a sword and chases the hooded figure up some stairs, but the figure hits him with a throwing star before knocking a third thug through a window. As the fight ensues, shouts, screams, and gunfire can be heard inside a building. A man in a black raincoat jumps through a glass window and lands in a dark alley just as the hooded figure does.

The man in the black coat is named Akihiko. He turns to face the hooded figure, whose name is Ronin. "Why are you doing this?" Akihiko asks in Japanese. He unsheathes his sword. "We never did anything to you!"

"You survived...half the planet didn't. They got Thanos." Ronin replies in Japanese. He draws out his katana. "You get me."

Akihiko attacks and Ronin deflects several blows, then strikes the man in the black coat in the stomach. "You're done hurting people," Ronin says in Japanese.

"WE hurt people?" Akihiko glances at the dead men in the bar and gestures to them. He scoffs. "You're crazy!" Akihiko strikes, but Ronin blocks his blade with his own and punches him. As the thug raises his sword, Ronin whips his own weapon straight out, pointing the tip of the sword at Akihiko's neck. Akihiko hits it away and attacks.  Ronin blocks him and strikes his face before ducking the thug's weapon and slicing across his torso.

Akihiko shouts something in Japanese before charging Ronin once more. Ronin blocks his blade, then steps aside and slashes the man's throat. Akihiko drops to his knees and reaches his hand out. "Wait! Help me! I'll give you anything! What do you want?" Akihiko asks.

"What I want, you can't give me," Ronin says in English. He raises his sword before whispering something to himself. "I'm sorry, Kaitlyn." He thrusts the katana downward into Akihiko's chest, killing him.

He pulls out the blade and wipes the blood off on his gauntlet

He pulls out the blade and wipes the blood off on his gauntlet. As Ronin stands in the rain with his head lowered, he removes his hood and mask.

"You shouldn't be here." Clint Barton says as Natasha stands behind him, holding an umbrella.

"Neither should you." She says. Clint turns to her. The sides of his head were shaved to create a mow hawk in the back.