Chapter 11- Bruce's Snap

Will and I met with the others outside. They were standing by a lake as they mourned the loss of their fallen teammate and friend. I walk up to Clint and hug him. "You were the most important person in her life. The thing that mattered most to her was to make sure you were safe and I feel like she has done that." Clint says. I let go of Clint and looked at him with sad eyes.

"Yeah, she was good at that," I say.

"She loved you. Don't ever forget that." Clint says.

"Do we know if she had family?" Tony asks.

"Yeah. Us." Steve replies. I knew Natasha had a sister, Yelena, and so did Clint, but we weren't going to bring her up because the others didn't know about that other part of Natasha's life.

Thor is confused about why Tony asked that question and steps up to him. "What? What are you doing?"

"Just asked him a question," Tony says.

"Yeah, no, you're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, we can bring her back. Isn't that right? So, stop this crap. We're the Avengers. Get it together." Thor says.

"We can't get her back," Clint says, he is leaning against a pole, and everyone turns to look at him.

"What's he? What?" Thor asks.

"It can't be undone," Clint says, turning to look at Thor while shaking his head. "It can't."

Thor laughs dryly

Thor laughs dryly. "Look, I'm sorry, no offense, but you're a very earthly being, okay? And we're talking about space magic. And 'can't' seems very definitive. Don't you think?"

"Yeah, look, I know that I'm way outside my pay grade here. But she still isn't here, is she?" Clint says.

"No, that's my point," Thor says.

"It can't be undone," Clint says, his voice breaking

"It can't be undone," Clint says, his voice breaking. "Or that's at least what the red floating guy had to say." His voice rises in anger. "Maybe you wanna go talk to him, okay? Go grab your hammer and you go fly and you talk to him."