Chapter 8- Time Heist Part 2

"Better hustle up, Cap," Tony says into his comms. He was standing on top of the Chrysler building in New York across from Stark Tower, where they had apprehended Loki. "Things look like they're just about wrapped up here."

"Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now." Steve responded. Tony flies into the penthouse, and his Iron Man armor disappears as he hides behind a wall. On his shoulder was Scott Lang in tiny form.

"If it's all the same to you...I'll have that drink now." 2012 Loki says as Kaitlyn and the Avengers stand over the God of Mischief. 2012 Kaitlyn was pointing Loki's staff at him, and it was taking everything in her not to blast him.

"All right, get him on his feet." 2012 Tony says. "We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up."

Present day Tony scoffs. "Mr. Rogers, I almost forgot that that suit did nothing for your ass."

"No one asked you to look, Tony," Steve says.

"It's ridiculous," Tony whispers.

"I think you look great, Cap," Scott says. He does a patriotic salute. "As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass."

"What should I do with Loki's magic wand?" 2012 Kaitlyn asks

"S.T.R.I.K.E. team's coming to secure it," Steve replies.

Kaitlyn rolls her eyes at the mention of the S.T.R.I.K.E. team. "Ugh, not Agent Rumlow."

"Be nice, Kaitlyn." 2012 Natasha says.

"But he's so creepy. Here you give it to him." Kaitlyn says, handing 2012 Natasha Loki's scepter. "I'm going to go stand over there."

Tony hides when he hears the elevator beep, and Agents Rumlow and Sitwell walk out with other S.T.R.I.K.E. members. "We can take that off your hands." Agent Sitwell says, walking up to Natasha.

"By all means," Natasha says, handing Loki's scepter to Agent Sitwell. "Careful with that thing."

"Yeah, unless you want your mind erased." 2012 Clint says, handing Natasha a drink. "And not in a fun way."

"We promise to be careful." Agent Sitwell says.

Natasha and Clint walk over to Kaitlyn. "Director Fury says he wants to speak with you as soon as you get back to the Helicarrier," Natasha says.

"Is he mad about what I did?" Kaitlyn asks.

"I don't know. He didn't say," Natasha says.

"Oh," Kaitlyn says, lowering her head.

"Hey, I'm sure it's nothing bad," Clint says, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, you doing okay?" He sees her holding her injured hand.

"Who are these guys?" Scott asks.