A day to the park.

"Slushi!" I called from down the stairs.
"Coming.." groaned a sleepy voice

From the bottom of the stairs, I watched in amazement as a  messy, mint, green fox stubbled down. As gorgeous as ever. Every individual detail about her, was every bit flawless, the mint fading into a light blue then to white created a nice blend at her tail. The upside down hearts that caved into her ears were a pretty sight.

"I made breakfast for you," I said half proud of myself.

We sit down at the table, to where a full English breakfast rested, slushi's eyes couldn't help up widen in excitement. The aura inchanted the air surrounding the table; all the different types of food combined for a brilliant meal.

"Wasn't that show intresting the one from last night?" I started

"Yeah, that show had everything, from story to violence" Slushi stated.

We went on to talk until the breakfast was gone.

"Are you ready to go to that park today?" I inquired.

This caused her tail to start swaying side to side
"I'm gonna get ready" she exclaimed.

She then dashed up stairs, while i started to pick up the plates and cups and place them In the sink, which then I started the tap and began cleaning all of the clinging dirt.

After about 15 minutes she came down, looking as perfect as ever. Her fur was now cleaner and her eyes looked less tired.

We headed out, and started our journey towards the park,
As we walked we idle brushed arms as we walked, both of us had a small smile on.

Looking at her you saw she had bought a bag with her,
"Why did you bring that bag?" I enquired.
"It's full of art equipment, I thought of getting some painting done, the day is beautiful." She answered.

The walk wasn't far, Slushi and I arrived with in minutes of leaving the house.

"There," Slushi pointed out a spot under a tree which, were covered be shade.  We both walked up, taking a seat underneath,
Slushi began taking out all of the equipment she had bought with her, while I looked out into the far hills, that branched off of the park.

The layers of green, stacked up higher into the skyline. Trees covered those hills like an army of thousands marching to the park. The pale blue sky flew over head, stretching far past and out of view.

Birds scattered off, in lots of direction, with only them knowing where they're going. The radiant sun, shown it's rays down to brighten the intricate idlic flowers.

Tapping came upon my shoulder, a sinal from slushi to indicate she was ready to draw. Once I turned my head I was met with a warm smile.

"Ok, what should I draw?" She asked tapping her chin softly.
"What about those hills, It's a nice view.?" I replied. Slushi nodded in agreement, then started to sketch the overview of the senary. Each pencil stroke left a line of granite which weaved and winded delicately creating a Base landscape.

After, she grabbed the paints of varies different blues, greens, browns, yellows and red. Like ment to be, the paint slid on with no problem, ever new colour blending with the old, the fade of colours matched the senary to the dot; even going further to high light the key features of the painting.

Slushi added two small silhouettes shadows of us two. You could see the story behind it, and the future still yet to be told. The story of two individuals enjoying the simple things in life, surrounded by greenery, which gave comfort. The painted created a warm atmosphere; made you wanted to just sit in that very same grass and stare into that blanket of blue high above.

The trance I was in, with staring at Slushi paint, broke once she had finished, two hours went by with out me realising.
"There, all done" Slushi said in a soft tone, she glanced over into my direction, then blushed. "Did you watch me paint this entire  time?"
"Yeah, I love watching you paint it is so mesmerising," I replied, "I love the painting, came out brilliant, it's so warming, I love how it's creates a story in my mind, the wash of colours highlighting the sun down to the detail in each tree."

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it." Slushi said all smug.
"If you want we could but it above our bed?" I asked
"I'll like that." Slushi concluded.

We decided to cuddle under the tree for alittle before leaving.