Medical Treatment.... Again

He was running. Again. He seemed to be doing a lot of that recently. But right now, he just needed to find Liers and get him to patch him up. And then berate the stupid di'kut for letting out a secret that was supposed to be a secret for as long as possible. Rex must have bribed him, because Liers only squealed when he was threatened or bribed. Typical. He felt the blood running down his chest, just like a little over 19 years before. Except now he knew exactly where to go.

"Liers, ya in there?" he called when he reached the medic's apartment. The door slid open and a blaster was pointed out.

"If you're here to kill me, good try." Liers hollered.

"Yeah, well I need medical attention more than being shot." Cody said. He could feel his legs getting weaker.

"Cody, you sure have a way for trouble." grumbled the medic as he dragged the clone into the messy apartment. Cody let himself fall to the floor as Liers began grabbing different medic stuff and then injected something into his leg.

"Ya know we both do." Cody replied, his words slurring slightly as a bout of dizziness set in.

"What happened?" the medic asked as he began to clean the wound. Cody forced himself to think back to the incident.

"Long story short: I helped with a shootout, made a bet, said something stupid, and then got shot by that ISB agent turned rebel." Cody answered before yelping as Liers lightly slapped him. "What was that for?"

"Who's the di'kut now?"
~|~

"Could've knocked me out for this." Cody grumbled as the medic finished up.

"No could do." replied Liers. "Your wound, while in better condition that the last time, was still in pretty bad shape." he paused for a moment. "If I would have injected..."

"A medical drug, it might have made me slip into a coma." Cody finished. "Every time." he sighed heavily.

"Why haven't you tried to kill me yet?" Liers asked. Cody tilted his head toward the medic.

"Because unlike you, I still try to protect my brothers' identity."

--------------

A/N:
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever. I had a really bad case of writers block mixed with no idea what to do with the chapter (hence, the writers block). I know this one is really short, but I will try to make the next one longer to compensate for the shortness of this one.

~ Jedi Stalker