Author's Note

Hello hello, my wonderful readers!

Thank you for sticking with me through this rather rough journey as I attempted to write this. However, for reasons known only to myself (and perchance a few others), I have decided to have Chapter 16 be the last chapter.

*silence*

No need to worry. Fives' journey does not end there. I will be posting the sequel story within the next week or so. As soon as I have a title and a chapter written, and a cover, of course.
I am hoping to post that today, but no guarantees, pals.

I am also planning on starting/posting a couple other projects, just to give you all some other options for reading (no need to worry :D Its not like any of them are mashups or anything).

First off on the list is (currently) called Avenging The Republic. If the title hasn't given you any hints, its a Star Wars/Avengers mashup. (Set during the Clone Wars/Civil War). Current blurb:

In a galaxy where Order 66 is only days away from happening and where the Republic is falling, a new planet is discovered.
On a planet where the Earth's mightiest heroes fight to keep their group from falling apart, a strange ship lands. 
As these two universes meet, will the Jedi and the Avengers work together? Or will the Avengers have to avenge the Jedi's deaths post Order 66?

Second on the list is (currently) called The Winter Shadow. This is an Avengers fanfic, but it is telling the story of Grace Natasha Evans, a girl who joins the Avengers. Current Blurb:

Grace Evans once had what she thought was a boring life. Both of her parents were alive, she had an older sister and a younger brother, and nothing was out of the ordinary. Until she was caught by the Red Skull and brainwashed into one of Hydra's most deadly assassins. It wasn't until the death of Howard and Maria Stark that she began to break free from Hydra's grip on her mind. Will she escape them? Or will she forever be the Winter Shadow?

I will figure out everything and begin posting and such within the next couple weeks :D

Thank you guys for reading this!

~JediStalker