Synopsis x ALTF Summary

A Continuation of 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐫

| This Book is a Collection of Shorts & One Shots |

————————————

Anthony x Jazmine
(ALTF Summary)

Jazmine Green and Anthony Vincent have been best friends since kindergarten. The two spent all of their childhood 'connected at the hip', as the old heads would say. They grew up in the same neighborhood, attended the same schools, and their wealthy families even vacationed together. They were inseparable; that is until Jazmine went to Georgia to attend Spelman College.

As much as they tried to keep in touch, Jazmine started to lack on her end. She'd met a boy, a star football player for Morehouse college named Daffyd Jacobs. It was around this time Anthony realized his feelings for Jazmine went beyond platonic. Though Jazmine could sense it, her fear of contaminating their friendship pushed her further into the arms of Daffyd.

As the time passed, the two lost touch. Daffyd went on to be the star quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams, moving Jazmine to California and conveniently reuniting her with her family. Anthony began to pursue a career in music, being discovered by Capitol Records and skyrocketing into superstardom.

They often thought of each other, but the bond had been too severed.

When Jasmine and Daffyd's relationship began to turn sour, and everybody urged her to leave his side, she was reunited with Anthony. Her sister and close friend Diamond had arranged for him to appear at her birthday party. Little did they know, their reunion would be drawn out over the course of 7 weeks.

After a chance encounter days after her birthday, she proposes a ploy: Utilizing Daffyd's distain for Anthony, they would stage a blossoming love affair to whip him into shape.

Agreeing to help his old friend, Anthony flies Jazmine to his residence in Chicago where they put on a perfect act. Once again, the pair are connected at the hip. It starts off slow with headlines of their friendship, then slowly progresses to rumors of them dating. When it is revealed that Daffyd is keen to their schemes, they turn up the heat.

Hand holding progresses to touching, touching progresses to kissing. Soon they lose sight of whether it is an act, or if there's something more. Chaos ensues when Anthony releases a song, meant to serve as a dedication to Jazmine, and his jealousy of Daffyd blinds him from the plan.

It isn't long before they lose control and fall into a sexual relationship. When Anthony reveals his feelings to her, she's torn between a familiar evil and the fear of the unknown.

Just as she opens herself to a new possibility, she catches wind of Daffyd's surrender. He's planning to ask for her hand in marriage.

Accepting defeat, Anthony prepares for her departure. The two grieve over what could have been. When it seems they've come to terms with letting go, Jazmine realizes Anthony is who she's wanted all along.

Breaking things off with Daff and wasting no time climbing into Anthony's bed, she makes her final choice.

She belongs with Anthony.

——————-

Now that they've gotten their Happily Ever After, it's time to take it a little further.

Anthony x Jazmine One Shots