𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 pt. 2

If there hadn't been a party going on downstairs, the sounds of the couple would have rung through the halls like a school bell.

Jazmine couldn't contain herself, crying out as her head hang back over the edge of the bed. The only thing keeping her from slipping was Tone's vice grip around her thighs as he devoured her. She started to pant, her eyes fluttering back. He knew exactly how to push her over the edge, lapping at her sensitive clit wildly.

"Oh god!" She shouted trying to close her legs. The room nearly started to spin. In return, Anthony drug her closer pinning her legs back sucking at her clit like a pacifier. "Daddy yes!" She hollered. Before long she was trembling again, panting heavily.

Without missing a beat, he pulled back grabbing his length and guided it inside of her. They both gasped, her walls neglected stretching to fit him. He slowly pulled out to the tip before forcefully driving every inch inside of her, rubbing on her pearl impatiently. He wanted to drain her dry.

She screamed bloody murder as her orgasm tore through her. It brought out something primal in Ant. Not bothering to let her ride out her climax, he reached down grabbing her by the throat and drove himself as deep into her as he could, pounding at her spot like a drum.

"Ah! Oh fuck!" She squealed profanities as he squeezed her neck, making her lightheaded. She didn't stand a chance, already shaking and cumming again.

It wasn't enough for him. He needed more from her body, and she could feel it in his strokes. Like he was searching for something deep inside of her. His hand squeezed tighter around her neck, turning her face red as he dug her out.

Both of their mouths hung open, overcome with pleasure. She reached down trying to push him away as her entire body writhed. She was about to explode.

Just when she felt she couldn't take anymore, he pulled out and pinned back her legs slurping loudly on her juices.

"Holy fuck," she sighed out in disbelief, catching her breath. She looked down, cradling the back of his head. It was almost too erotic to watch. He had his eyes closed, eyebrows knit in concentration. Suddenly she could feel his thumb massaging her other hole, making her toss her head back. She didn't know what to do with herself. "Please!"

Downstairs the party was in full effect. It was almost as if all the sexual activity upstairs was radiating downstairs. You couldn't look anywhere without laying eyes on someone's tongue down someone else's throat.

Melvin had to excuse himself from the house. It was too much going on for him.

Tylan had been kicking it with the same two girls all night. They talked, smoked, drank and now they seemed to want to take the party upstairs. He would've been stupid not to oblige.

Guiding the girls up the steps, he led them to the first room on the right. It was just close enough to the steps that the party still drowned out the sounds down the hall.

As soon as the door shut, the two girls got on the bed beginning to strip each other down. Tylan watched closely, pulling off his shirt. He reached in his pockets for a condom, but they were empty. He checked his back pockets next; Nothing.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath. "Yo ima be right back, don't have too much fun without me," he said leaving out.

His first thought was to go find Lotus. When he did, she was off in the corner with a bitch mounting her like an animal. He chuckled under his breath as he approached.

"Yo," he called out, carelessly pushing the woman's head aside to get Lo's attention.

She immediately sucked her teeth, "what bro?"

"You got a condom?"

She stared at him for a moment, blinking slowly. Either this nigga was drunk or dumb. "I don't have a dick nigga."

"You don't wrap up your strap?" He asked almost judgmentally.

"It's a strap, I just wash it," she responded, which seemed to suffice for the girl on her lap. Tylan wasn't impressed.

"That don't sound like safe sex practice, ain't them mufuckas porous?"

"Can you go the fuck away," she shouted.

Laughing, he decided to leave it at that. He still needed to find a condom though, and quick. That's when he remembered he had a nearly full pack in his bag.

Now he just had to find his bag.

In his inebriated state, he looked around all the couches and chairs. Then he looked around in the kitchen, that's where he bumped into one of the dancers. It was Cita, the one he had a crush on.

"Where you going?" He asked flirtatiously grabbing her hand.

She pulled her hand away, annoyed. "Where them bitches you was just with?"

As she sized him up, he realized how he must look. Shirtless and clueless, after going upstairs with them girls. He sucked his teeth. "What's that supposed to mean."

"Exactly what I thought," she said walking off.

He silently cursed himself as she sashayed away. Then it dawned on him. He took his bag upstairs following behind Cita earlier. It was in the hall.

"Thank you," he called after her. She rolled her eyes not even bothering to ask what the hell he was thanking her for.

Jogging back upstairs, he breezed past the room where he'd left the girls. The further he made it down the hall the less noise there was to drown out what was happening in the master bedroom. By time he got to his bag outside of the bathroom, he could hear them clearly.

Jazmine was on all fours, whimpering and moaning out desperately. Anthony had one hand around her neck, the other between her thighs strumming her like an instrument.

He muttered hungrily against her ear, "Give it to me, baby. Cum for daddy".

"God, I'm cumming," she growled out desperately, feeling like she had nothing left to give as she trembled spurting all over his member.

"I love you so fucking much baby," he whispered softly. For some reason, his tender words made her quiver. "I missed you so much."

"Daddy," she whispered, turning her head as their lips crashed together kissing hungrily.

Tylan, on the other side of the door, blinked. It may have been the liquor, but he was frozen as if he'd walked in on them. Tone was always gave off that lovey dovey sentimental nigga energy, yet here he was hours later still digging her out like an animal. He didn't know if he was impressed or horrified for that poor girl.

"Damn," he muttered before seeing one of the girls peek out the room looking for him. When they locked eyes, she gave him a confused look. That's when he remembered why he was there.

Shaking off his astonishment, he grabbed a condom out of his backpack and returned to his own encounter.