𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Anthony gave his partings to the guests. The night would've continued on, but he needed to get Jazmine home. Doja had gotten her completely wasted. She could barely stand on her own after hours of laughing, dancing and not to mention shots. It was like they wouldn't stop coming.

Jazmine didn't harbor an ounce of regret. She was so immersed with bumping elbows with all of his celebrity friends, there was no way she could refuse when Amala challenged her to a drink off. She had the night of her life.

As much as Ant wanted to feel embarrassed it was all in good fun. This wasn't the typical album release party, it was truly a celebration. There wasn't a sober body in the building.

When they settled into the car, Jazmine hunched over against the door almost lifeless. She would probably be asleep by time they got home, Ant figured. Leaving her be, he exchanged small talk with Al, his driver, through the partition wall.

In the midst of their conversation, Jazmine sat up pushing her platinum blonde hair from her face. Her eyes fell on Anthony and she spoke just over a whisper. "I'm hot..."

"You want me to roll the window down?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I want— I want this dress off," she whined tugging at the hem exposing her thighs.

"Aye, we'll be home in a little bit," he shot back, pulling her dress back down.

"I want it off," she whined louder as she struggle trying to get her arm out of it.

Annoyed, Ant sighed trying his best to keep her clothed. "Jazmine, just roll down your window." Reaching over her, he pressed the button as the glass slid down slowly.

The gust of air felt like heaven on her skin. She blew air past her big lips making them trill, then nestled her face in his neck. "Why won't you let me get naked? You like when I'm naked," she slurred kissing on his skin.

"We almost home baby, I'll get you out that dress soon," he responded resting a hand on her knee. Her breaths hiked at his touch. "I ain't ever letting you drink again." Both he and Al let out a laugh.

"Reminds me of May when you carried her out of the car," Al said with a chuckle.

"She gone learn one of these days," he shot back, shaking his head. She was still placing soft kisses on his neck. "What you doing?" He asked smirking.

"Trying to turn you on," she mumbled.

He raised an eyebrow, amused. "Drunk girls don't do it for me baby," he responded closing his eyes. As nice as her lips felt on his neck, he wasn't budging. His mind was focused only on getting her home and to sleep. "I don't need you waking up in the morning saying I took advantage of you."

"Mmm-mmm, I'm trying to take advantage of you," she said back through a giggle.

"Jazzy, baby. Not tonight," he said in a comforting tone. She ignored him, nibbling on his ear. Then her hand reached down cupping his crotch. This caught him by surprise. He had never seen her act this way before, it made his member twitch against her palm. "Jazzy..."

"I want it..." she whispered rubbing her hand against his pants slowly.

He sighed, feeling his body betraying him. Her knees rubbed together in excitement feeling him starting to grow against her hand. She was acting like a cat in heat. "Jaz we almost home baby, relax," he complained, though not making any effort to stop her.

"It's getting so hard," she moaned suddenly gripping at it. It made him sit up straight. She let out a drunken cackle. "Can I have it daddy?"

When he opened his eyes, he could see Al had closed the partition. He shook his head gently moving her hand. "You gotta chill baby."