Chapter 1

Karma sat up, and looked around. He was laying on top of water, that reflected the sky perfectly, and every step he took would make ripples in the water. he looked to his left, seeing a figure that had red hair, golden eyes, and had white wings The person had no expression. 'Oh yeah, I died. I died in the hospital, why am I here?' Karma thought to himself, and looked at the person, who copied every single little detail.

"Hello Karma, If you want to live, you will be put on another world. You will still have all your memories. If you die in that world, we will ask the same question when you get back. If you wish to continue on as deceased, you will be put in a field of your own, and the person you love most will be put in that field too. But here's a warning, if you choose deceased, there will be no going back. What will you decide?" The person asked. 

"I want to live, but may I ask a few questions?" Karma asked, walking up to the identical person. The person nodded. "Will everyone have the same names, and will everyone I know be in this...New world?" The person nodded.

"Then I want to live." Karma confirmed. Karma felt electricity throughout his body, and he felt as if his limbs where being torn off. He saw everything go dark.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Karma was lying on the floor of some sort of office. He looked around, to see a man. He immediately recognized him as Gakuho Asano. Karma stood up quickly. "Karma, are you ok? You just randomly blacked out." Gakuho questioned, sliding a piece of paper in front of Karma. 

"I would ask your help in the assassination of his creature. With your personality, I think you can get the job done." Karma nodded, stabbing the piece of paper with the rubber knife he was given too.

<><><><><><><><><>

"Karma-kun?...." Nagisa asked, looking up at his old friend. Karma smiled sweetly, taking a sip out of his strawberry milk.

"Hey Nagisa. Long time no see. Oh! You must be the famous Koro-Sensei! Nice to meet you teach."

"You must be Mr. Akabane Karma. Nice to meet you too." Koro-sensei's tentacle exploded, and Karma swung the rubber knife at the tentacled creature. Koro-Sensei dodged just in time. "I'm surprised you didn't notice. I simply ripped apart one of the knives. And they said you where 'Un-Killable' " Karma walked away, going who knows where.

Bonus:

Karma: Step One, Be straight.

Gakushuu: *Walks By* *Smiles and waves at Karma*

Karma: Step one failed miserably!

Nagisa: Karma no.