Chapter 5

Karma could feel his hands being held. It made him happy. 

"Hey Karma, You'll be Okay. Koro-Sensei got assassinated. We graduated. It's been 8 years." Hayami.

"Koro-Sensei wanted you to have this." Kayano. Karma felt a hand retreat, and It was replaced by a scroll of some sort. Karma gripped the hand he held, and the scroll. He heard the door being kicked down. 

"Who are you!?" Karma heard everyone get into defense form. Karma thought back to the Doppelganger. 

"Wait! Before you go, something will go horribly wrong. Either you die again, or something else. But something will be good to, in return for the something bad. Nothing may be the same as your last world,  maybe something completely different. Although it's the same face and same name, it may not be the same past, attitude, or personality. 

 Now, You may be wondering why I look exactly like your junior high self. And that's because I've been tracking your every move.

I'm gonna kill you, right here and now." Karma thought it was the Doppelganger.

Karma was very wrong. "Nufufufufufu, Hello class. I heard about your predicament." Karma felt the hand he was holding let go, he wanted to hold the hand more, so he tried to squeeze the hand he was holding.

He felt another hand grip the hand he was trying to squeeze. It was bigger than the last hand, and Karma felt something cold and Hard against his ring finger. The hand he was holding was cold. He squeezed that hand. 

He felt someone brush their hands in his hair. "So, Karma is still going strong." Wait, Karma recognized the voice. But where did it come from. Karma's face scrunched in confusion. "Hey, Karma? It's me, Koro-Sensei." Karma smiled slightly. 

"Class, I forgot to tell you. Those yellow spheres that floated once you assassinated me, those where my memories. They where floating around, and recreated my human from. Now, I'm with you guys again." Koro-Sensei. He was human? Karma wanted to open his eyes, he wanted to cry, he wanted to hug his teacher that helped him throughout his 3rd Junior High year..

"Why is there a ring on Karma's finger?"  Kirara asked. Karma listened carefully at this fact. He felt the hand squeeze tighter, and a voice said:

"I put it on there." Gakushuu said that, Karma felt his face heat up. "Wow, Look at Karma's face!" Nagisa.

Karma tried to calm himself down. He heard the door open, and clicking. It was a doctor. "Mr. Asano, your husbands chances of waking up got stronger, is he squeezing your hand?" The doctor wrote something down.

Karma's finger on the hand he wasn't holding started moving. He heard footsteps come towards him. "He's getting better!"

<><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been 8 weeks, and Karma woke up from his coma. Gakushuu refused to leave Karma out of his sight, and neither did Koro-Sensei. Gakushuu would constantly be with Karma, and Karma loved it. 

As the two where walking to a restaurant, Karma wasn't looking where he was going while dragging Gakushuu. He thought everything was clear, but obviously didn't see the two knives flying at the two.  Gakushuu saw this, and tried to stop the knives by dragging Karma down to the ground. But gravity exists, and the knives flew right into the two.

It created a bloody mess, but Karma didn't care. It seems like Gakushuu did. "H-Hey Shuu, if you see the teenage you, immediately say, "I want to live", O-Okay?" Gakushuu nodded in Karma chest, as the two slowly took their last breaths.