Chapter 2

Karma was sleeping. He kept dreaming about his old life, and the very last moments about it. 

"Karma...Stay with me please..?" Gakushuu held his husband's hand, as Karma looked at Gakushuu weakly. Karma squeezed the hands he was holding, one being his mother's hand, other one being his husband's hand. Karma's father in law was stroking Karma's head, brushing his fingertips against Karma's soft hair.

Karma looked at the three and chuckled. Doctors where rushing about, trying to save the struggling patient. "I...I'm sorry." Karma said, smiling through the mask that produced medicine, so he could breath properly. 

"Y-you did nothing wrong, Love, why are you sorry?" Karma's mom stated, chocking back her tears. "Because I'm about to die. not the way I was hoping, but at least I'm here with all of you." Karma looked at his husband. 

"Shuu-Chan, please, promise me you will remember me?" Karma felt lips press against his forehead. Karma looked at the three. Tears where streaming down all of their faces. Karma closed his eyes. 

"I-I love you all..." Karma said, tilting his head back.

"KARMA! PLEASE! STAY WITH ME!" Karma heard his husbands crying, and started crying too, thinking of his Teacher's death. His arm went limp. He blacked out.

Karma shot up, panting, sweating, and crying. His walked to his bathroom, Remembering his husbands cries and screams. He closed and locked the door. He couldn't help but smile sadly. "I'm sorry I had to leave you like that, Shuu-Chan." 

Karma sighed, and got in the shower, after setting his uniform on the counter. He couldn't stop thinking about his Shuu-Chan's screaming. It made him sad. Karma was all ready, so he started walking to school. He kept on walking, and didn't notice someone behind him until they tapped him on the shoulder. 

"Hey, Akabane, I've said your name ten times, are you ok?" Karma widened his eyes in shock. Gakushuu smiled awkwardly. Karma saw it. Karma saw his husband. The same hair, the same ego, the same violet irises that he would stare into while Gakushuu was working, and the same sheepish smile when Karma sat on his lap. 

Karma smiled, not sadisticly, not sadly, but a happy smile. The they heard honking. "Do you boys need a ride?" Gakuho rolled down the window, and pointed to the backseat. The two gladly hopped in, and buckled up. Karma still had this idiot smile on his face. In Karma's head, Gakushuu 

"Karma, What's got you in such a mood?" Gakushuu asked, very concerned. Karma looked at Gakushuu. "Nothing, you reminded me of something happy." Gakushuu shrugged it off, but was secretly glad about that. 

Gakushuu thought it was a family member, but oh how he was wrong and right.