Chapter 7

"SHUU-CHAN!" Karma knocked Gakushuu over,  looking at the Café. "Ooh, Fancy-schmancy." Gakushuu got Karma off of him, and led him into the Café. The waiter brought two menus towards them, and Karma immediately knew what he wanted to order.

    The waiter came again, with a notebook and paper. The two ordered. "How is it with Ren?" Karma asked, making Gakushuu sigh. "He's a nice guy es, but I think he's be better with Rio. speaking of Rio, who is she with?" Gakushuu asked.

  "Rio is with Kaede Kayano. Or her real identity, Akari Yukimura." Karma put his head on the table. "And I'm married to Nagisa!" Karma lifted his head  up when the waiter came by with the two's orders.

 "And I'm married to Nagisa!" Karma lifted his head  up when the waiter came by with the two's orders

Karma immediately started downing the milkshake, while Gakushuu served him a slice of cake, taking one for himself

Karma immediately started downing the milkshake, while Gakushuu served him a slice of cake, taking one for himself. "So how is Nagisa? In the last world he cut his hair? Did he cut it?" Gakushuu took a bite out of the slice of cake, looking Karma in the eye. 

Karma shook his head. "Nagisa has waist long hair, he says it reminds him of the days in E-class." Karma put the empty glass to the side. Then he sighed. "I don't know what to do, Shuu-Chan." Then Karma  felt uneasy.

Karma turned around, to see a woman staring at him. He winked, making her flush and avert her gaze. He looked back at Gakushuu. Karma sighed again, taking a big bite out of the slice of cake. 

"You keep sighing. Is your new life stressful?" Gakushuu asked, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. Karma nodded, stacking the plates and standing up. He was going to pay, but Gakushuu had payed in advance. 

Karma waved goodbye, and tugged on his tie while walking to the train station.  'I wonder what Nagisa is doing?'  Karma asked himself, stepping onto the train as soon as the doors closed.

Karma opened the door to his house, and was met with Nagisa, laying on the floor. "Why are you laying on the floor?" 

"I want to take a nap." Nagisa responded, opening his eyes. "Carry me?" Nagisa held his arms up. Karma chuckled, and gladly picked Nagisa's tiny body up. "So, why where you laying on the floor?" Karma asked, walking up the staircase to their bedroom.

Nagisa didn't respond. Karma figured Nagisa was asleep. Karma lied the blue-haired boy down, wrapping him up in a blanket, and Nagisa pulled Karma down. "I want my cuddles." Karma felt very uncomfortable, but stroked the blue waist long hair

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Gakushuu was laying down in Ren's lap, while his head was being scratched. "Hmm~" Gakushuu hummed, while Ren chuckled. "Your most vulnerable spot is your head, you love it when It's being rubbed. 

Gakushuu nodded tiredly. He was exhausted from work, he meeting with Karma, and just thinking in general. Gakushuu moaned in satisfaction, when Ren had started rubbing his husband's scalp. 

"You like that, don't you?" Ren looked up from his book, while Gakushuu nodded. The strawberry blonde was spread out on the floor, head resting on Ren's thigh.  "You seem a little off today. Did something happen during your meeting?" 

Gakushuu hummed a yes, not wanting to go into any detail.