Chapter 6

Karma saw the same teenage Karma, but this time instead of his emotionless expression, he was crying. The Doppelganger was inhaling and exhaling sharply, making echoes in the area they where in. It was the same, except yellow, shining objects floating around.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I wanted Gakushuu to m-myself a-and T-those knives w-where meant for y-you, P-please forgive m-me." Karma didn't hear the apology, only thing he heard was the sniffling and sobbing. 

He stood up, and hugged the Doppelganger. "Shh, It's ok. May I ask what your name is?" The Doppelganger nodded. "My name is faith, the opposite of Karma." Karma chuckled, then looked Faith in the eye. 

"Why don't we go visit Doppelganger Gakushuu. Can you do that?" Faith nodded. Karm closed his eyes, then opened them to be met with teenage Gakushuu and adult Gakushuu. Faith looked away from the two, feeling very guilty. 

"Faith? What happened?" Teenage Gakushuu asked. Karma sighed, and went to Gakushuu. "What's happening?" Gakushuu whispered. Karma leaned his head on Gakushuu's shoulder.  Karma shushed Gakushuu.

They watched the two talk, while the two silently agreed. "I want to be alive again." The two got transported to a different world. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hello Baby." A very... feminine voice said. Wait, feminine? Karma looked down to see Nagisa, but with waist long hair, laying on his chest. "I'm gonna go make breakfast, okay?" Karma nodded at Nagisa, who looked like he was wearing one of his shirts. 

  Karma fell out of bed, grabbed his phone, and found Gakushuu contact, who was texting him nonstop.

Gakushuu

I just woke up with Ren! SAKAKIBARA REN! 

HELP ME!!

Karma

You would never guess who I just woke up with.

Gakushuu

Oh Yeah? Who? 

Karma

NAGISA. SHIOTA. HE'S APPARENTLY MY HUSBAND!! WEDDING VOWS ARE HUNG ON THE WALL NEXT TO ME! WEDDING PHOTO ON THE NIGHTSTAND 

Gakushuu

We will talk later, meet me at ####### in 3 hours.

      Karma exited his phone, and went downstairs. He smelled cinnamon rolls, eggs, and bacon. He was met with Nagisa, making scrambled eggs. Karma decided to be brave and hold Nagisa's hips, while swaying back and forth.

   "You're touchy today. You never hold my hips like this~" Nagisa looked up at Karma. Karma smirked. "Well, I'm your husband, and I can do what I want." Karma watched the eggs, stomach growling. 

    "Oh by the way, I have a meeting at 12:00." Karma said, sitting down across from Karma. Nagisa looked shocked. "B-but It's Saturday! I don't have school and you said We could go on a date!" Nagisa looked hurt.

   "I know, but you know how busy I am. Besides, It'll only be for a few hours. We'll have the rest of the day together Sweetheart." Karma cringed at the nicknames. The two chatted about the other E-class members, and what they where doing.  

  After Karma was done, he went upstairs, and got into the best suit he had. He was finishing up his tie, Nagisa walked in, wearing nothing but a towel that exposed his feminine appearance, not leaving much to the imagination. 

Karma flushed red, not used to seeing Nagisa like this.  He quickly left the room, grabbing his keys (They where identical to the ones he had before), and pulled out of the driveway. He needed answers, now.