Chapter 10: The Group

Todd's POV: Hold up are you saying that we should abandon our friends becuse they might possibly already be dead and we should get out of here ASAP?
"Yes."
Well YOU can do that but I'm gonna find my friends,get out of here and go to D.C because they must be trying to find a cure!

"Dude..we live in Nevada and D.C is ALLLLLL the way across America,you know that right? And that might take I don't know...forever!"

"Yeah but I'm not abandoning my friends now If you'll excuse me Im gonna save my friends and my Brother because well Im not an asshole like you.

"Hey Im trying to save your life now lets get out of here! Im not taking no for an answer!"

Well that's too bad looks like you'll have to follow me then 'cause Im not following you guess your on your own or with me.

"Uuggghhh FIIINNNEE If I have to."

Then welcome aboard! Now let's get to finding my Brother first then let's find our friends.

AU: HELLO GUYS I AM SOOOO SORRY ITS BEEN FOREVER I KNOW BUT I'VE KINDA BEEM BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SUMMER VA-CAY SPEAKING IF WHICH MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON I WILL ANSWER BACK. AND IT WONT TAKE FOREVER THIS TIME TOO. AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN TOO SO YEAH SORRY AND TAKE CARE!