S:2 Chapter 1: Starting Again

Jordan's POV: So...it's been a few hours since one of my best friends just risked his life to save me and I promised him one thing and that was to protect Yissandra....and I will do that no matter what happens Yissandra will live through this stupid zombie apocalypse...I hope Trey is ok...I mean he went Crazy....I wonder if he's ok. I hope so...

Todd's POV: "Listen up everybody!....I am the leader of this group...anyone have a problem with it?...Good now a lot of changes are going to happen we are going to fight through this Apocolypse together and with no casualties....from our group. If we have to we WILL kill to survive. I am DONE messing around understood? Good now we will leave this God forsaken school with the help of those buses from the back of the school and we will go to my house where my parents should be home. And we will fortify the house and stock up on food and supplies and then only after we have done that we can go on supply runs and try to save any of our friends and families...and if they are dead then get over it we have more important things to do then mourn ok? Good now lets get to work!!"

Rose's POV: "Hey Todd can I talk to you for a sec?...In private. What's up with you..are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fan-fucking-tastic now are you done?" "No! I also wanted to tell you if you knew the current whereabouts of Kelly?" "..." "Todd? Do you know where-" "No I don't ok!!? I'll...find her...I'm going to the buses...I'll see you there." "Um yeah...ok"