Chapter 12: Back Up

Hey guys!! How's it goin long time no I haven't been able to talk to you huh? Heheh anyway sorry I haven't been keeping up with my stories it's just High School and Marching Band and stuff so...yeah I hope you like the story we are about to enter Season 2 where our future group will try to find a way to get out of the school....ALIVE!

Todd's POV: Well I have absolutely no idea how to....wow it's so obvious I just need to find the remaining of my friends that AREN'T dead and we'll round up a group and we can save Jordan! Ok sigh..."SEAN! we have to find some friends to help out Jordan!" "Ok!, but who'll we find?" I think I know someone who would kick some zombie ass.

Rose's POV: *Grunt* *Huff* *Puff* How many assholes do I have to fucking kill to get the hell outta here!? Hey is that...Todd? "Why are you here?...How are you even alive? You look like one of the first to get killed...no offense" "Yeah thanks..." "HAHAHAHAHA TODD SHE OWNED YOU!" "Shut Up! Anyway,I need you and anyone else I can find to make a group so we can save my Brother in the 600 hallway." "Do you know what class he has?" "Well I'm not sure so i just want to try to kill all of them." "HAH! You DO realize that's like a suicide mission! Right?" "Well that's why I want best of the best like you and me." "What about HIM?" "I don't know yet he's kinda a waste of space....kinda." "HEY!" "You kinda are Sean dont pretend!" "I am NOT!" "Ok how many zombies have you killed!? Hm!?....exactly....just be lucky. Ok!?" "Fine! Whatever." "So Rose you in?" ...."Meh... why not?I've got nothing better to do."