Chapter 13: Enter Brisa!

Todd's POV: MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM....COME ON HURRY....EREN! YISSANDRA! JORDAN!! BRISA USE YOUR......NOOOO!!!

3 hours earlier...

Rose's POV: Urggg we're going to find Her! Why? Why couldn't you save Kelly?...."...Just....follow my orders.." Todd...I'm sorry...I didn't know...do you know if she is ok?" No...I have no idea...she could be alive she may as well be dead..." I'm sorry. But why are trying nto find Brisa!? "Because she may look soft and TOO nice but at times of survival or when she gets mad...she is vicious... one time she didn't eat lunch and when Mr.Vessar gave me a chocolate bar for answering a question, she ripped it out of my hand and gobbled it up..." Wow....but how does that help....Zombies aren't chocolate bars...but she must be hungry so...ohhh"Heh exactly, and she's not fat she just doesn't like to be hungry." Wait...shhh you hear that..."No" (faint screaming and grunting) "Wait I hear it now kinda" (Screaming gets a little louder) It sounds like it's around the corner come on! " Come on! I'm the leader!"

Todd's POV: Why do you think you can just call all the shots I'm the...Oh....mygod BRISA! What the fuck did you do!? "I tried to kill most of the zombies outside but now there is a horde outside... Ms.Littlefield had a gun with het for some reason but the Zombies got to her so I took her gun and put her out of her misery." Wow that's harsh wasn't she your favorite teacher? "Yeah." Ok...cool wait let me see that...you were going to try to kill a horde of zombies with a sniper rifle...take them out one at a time. "Oh that's what this gun is called." sigh just come with-(faint screams) That sounds like Jordan! And Yissandra...and...Eren? Come on let's go! "You happy now Mr.Leader?" Yes...yes I am.