CHAPTER ONE, welcome to seabrook

Seabrook is a perfectly planned community

Seabrook is a perfectly planned community. Everyone has perfect homes, perfect clothes, the perfect life. Everything was perfect...Until one night where everything changed.

An accident involving lime soda caused the zombie apocalypse to happen. Everyone was scared and were panicking and of course no one was happy. It was a dark, gory time. But a big barrier was built to protect the people of Seabrook from the zombie hordes that were outside the wall.

Seabrook was now back on track to live their perfect lives. Many things have been different since the outbreak and since the barrier was built fifty years ago. For example, science found a much better way to deal with the zombies. Zombies still have to live on the other side of the barrier. They have a few guidelines they have to follow such as wearing government issued clothes (that they design to look cooler), they have a curfew, and they can't go to human school. But things are changing because today is the first day ever zombies are allowed to go to human high school.

Davina Lennox thought it wasn't a big deal for zombies going to school. Of course, she was worried that something bad could happen and they would kill everyone, but she also thought they deserved to have a chance at a normal life. She thought it wasn't fair what they had to go through. 

Davina is different than most in Seabrook for three reasons. Because of her views on zombies, her style, and the fact that she plays football and is not in cheerleading. While everyone else wears literally anything blue and pink, Davina's style is more unique and different. Sure, it made some look at her weirdly and give her looks as if they were disappointed of her for not being like everyone else, but guess what? She didn't care.

People were very surprised when she tried out for the football team. Ever since she was little, she loved football. It helped having an older brother who went away to college on a football scholarship. Camden, her brother (and her dad) taught her everything she knew about football. When she was little instead of playing dress up or having tea parties she would throw a football around with her dad and brother or even play video games with her brother. 

Okay so she did play dress up and tea parties sometimes when she was younger, but it was mostly sports or video games or even Legos for her. She was a full on tomboy with a dash of girly girl. Like for example, today she wore a white tank-top underneath a big camo button up shirt that she left undone, black denim shorts, black lace tights under the shorts, and for the shoes she wore black combat boots with red roses on the side. She wore some necklaces, rings on each finger on one hand and then a couple rings on a couple fingers on the other hand and did her makeup to match her outfit. For her curly hair she pulled it up into a high pony tail. 

(this is her outfit)