𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1: 16-𝑩𝒊𝒕 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅

It was the first day back to school. I just wanted it to be summer again so I can practice my guitar again and not worry about other people. But my mom told me to get up and get ready for school. So I got up, took a shower, and took an apple on the way out. While in the car, I stared outside the window while listening to music with my black headphones. They were a gift from my dad before he died of cancer when I was 7. Eventually, I arrived at hell aka school. I walked out of the car and waved my mom goodbye. Life hasn't been easy since dad died.

______

I walked into the building. And picked up the schedule assigned to me from the office. The first set is art. Art was my favorite subject mostly because I could be creative and think about anything I want. I started walking to class. When I reached the class, I sat down near the back. The art room had a canvas of paintings other students did over the years. I also saw paint palettes and paint brushes. But all I cared about was just sketching in my sketchbook while listening to music. While waiting for the teacher to arrive, I put my headphones on and listened to my favorite songs. One by one students fill the seats around me.

All except one. It was a seat next to me. I continued to draw in my sketchbook. The bell rang, and I took my headphones off to listen to the teacher for once. The teacher was talking about classroom rules and stuff I needed for the class. While he was explaining, he was interrupted by a late student. The late student had long brown hair that was long enough to cover his eyes. He looked rugged. He wore a black shirt with a skull and ripped jeans. I blushed when I saw him. My type was always someone who had that rock type of aesthetic. The teacher scolded him for being late and told him to take a seat in the back. The only seat available was the empty seat next to me. He started walking over. The more he got closer, the more I felt my face turn hot.

"Calm down Y/n, it's just a guy."

That's what I thought to myself as he sat next to me. I can feel him stare at me. The teacher stops talking so everyone in the classroom can talk to each other.

?: "So you're my new seat neighbor."

Y/n: "....yeah, my name is Y/n."

?: " I'm Axel."

Y/n: "oh! That's a unique name. What do you like to do in your free time?"

Axel: "I play in a band, I play the drums for them."

Y/n: "oh that's super cool, I play the guitar."

Axel: "oh that's kinda hot, I bet you play better than our bandmate Benatar."

*I thought to myself did he just call me hot?*

Y/n: "well I don't know about that, he could be very good and I wouldn't know."

Axel: "oh trust me, he sucks. But for lunch do you want to sit next to me and my friends?"

Y/n: "yeah, that would be awesome."

The bell rang and the second set was math. It was my least favorite class, I didn't understand why in real-life scenarios math would be helpful. I walked to class and saw Axel sitting next to a guy with glasses.

Woohoo chapter one is finally released! Hope you all enjoy it! More chapters coming soon! ♡