𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6: 𝐖𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬

I woke up to my mom screaming my name to get ready for school. This was the normal routine. Waking up to my mom yelling and me getting ready for school. But this time I felt like I wanted to go to school. Other times I dreaded going because I didn't have many friends. But now it has changed. Axel was here and so were his friends. I got up and got dressed. I packed an apple and leftover macaroni and cheese for lunch. My mom asked if I wanted to walk to school or drive to school. I said walk. I wanted to walk just in case. Axel wanted to walk with me.

Me: "hey ax! Are you walking to school?"

Axel 💀: "Yeah, why?"

Me: "because I wanted to walk to school with you."

Axel 💀: "ok I'll pick you up at your house so we can walk together"

I waited at the door for Axel. Five minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Axel. He was holding my guitar case.

Y/n: "Oh thank you, Axel. So are you ready to go?"

Axel: "Yeah, did you eat breakfast?"

Y/n: "no I didn't."

*Axel hands me cereal bar*

Y/n: "oh thank you, you didn't have to do that."

Axel: "Well I'm just being nice like what you said."

Y/n: "you moron, I said to be nicer to Benatar."

We both laughed and started walking to school. Eventually me and Axel arrived at school. I told Axel that I was going to my locker and he said he will too. So we both separated.

While at my locker, I grabbed my sketchbook and the pencils I needed for today's art lesson. I was about to close my locker when I realized something was off about my guitar case. It had a sticker on it saying best friend ever with a small skull. I knew Axel put it there. What gave it away was the little skull. Axel loved skulls. He wore it every day.

I started walking to my art class and when I was there I saw Axel sitting in the same spot as yesterday. He also saved my seat.

Y/n: "cool you saved me a spot."

Axel: "Anything for my best friend."

Y/n: "don't say that, it sounds like I'm your girlfriend or something."

Axel: "Well what's wrong with that?"

Y/n: "Nothing, can we just start drawing?"

Axel: "we're drawing each other. I'm going to do great, it's going to look exactly like you."

Y/n: "Yeah sure let's see about that."

Me and Axel started drawing each other. I had better pencils than Axel so my shading was a little bit better. I didn't see what Axel was drawing because I was too busy drawing him.

_________

After about 10 minutes, I finally showed the drawings to him. Axel's drawing looked like me but there are some things I would change but overall it looked like me. I showed Axel mines. Axel smiled and said it's a masterpiece. The bell rang, me and Axel started walking to math class.

Axel: "I need to stop by my locker."

Y/n: "Okay, I'll walk with you."

I walked with Axel to his locker. While at his locker, I saw a picture of Axel and another girl hugging. I didn't want to assume anything but how could I? The girl looked pretty. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She also had a guitar in the photo. The picture was a Polaroid picture. I didn't want to ask but at the same time, I wanted to. But what if he had a girlfriend and I didn't know?