𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?

Eventually, me and Axel arrive at the YFM trailer bus. It had Puff's face on it. I rolled my eyes because of course Puff would want his face on it. Me and Axel walked inside the trailer and saw Benatar, Dee Jay, and Puff. They were sitting around doing whatever they were doing.

Axel: "Hey bitches, I brought Y/n here to show her our bus and to show her our newest song we were working on."

Puff: "Axel why would you bring a chick to our bus? If you want to bang her, take her to my place."

Axel: "No Puff, I'm not banging her. She just wants to hear our newest song we're working on."

Dee Jay: "That's fine with me, I think the song is coming out great."

Benatar: "Yeah, we could show her. It wouldn't hurt."

Puff: "Ugh fine, we can show her."

The guys started preparing their instruments and equipment. Their newest song was called "Alien".The song was amazing. The song was about the feeling of being neglected at school. I enjoyed the song. I liked Benatar's singing and Puff's rapping. But mostly I liked Axel's drum solo. I thought the song overall was amazing.

Y/n: "Woah, that was amazing!"

Puff: "Yeah, I know. You must like rapping best."

Y/n: "Yeah right your rapping was kinda sucky, I mostly liked Axel's drum solo."

Axel: "Ouch that's gotta hurt. That was the pretty metal of Ito say."

Y/n: "Overall the song is good. I liked everything about it."

Benatar: "Y/n, Would you like to listen to the other songs we made we made?"

Y/n: "Yeah totally that would be awesome."

Me and Benatar started walking over to another room to listen to music together. Before I walked away, I turned around to see if anyone else was coming along. But when I turned around and I saw Axel. He looked angry. I thought to myself he was angry about something. But was it about me? Whatever it was it seemed to be about me because he was looking straight at me.

___________

After listening to music with Benatar. I walked out of the room.

Y/n: "YFM's music is pretty good."

Puff: "Yeah, I know. Nobody can be as great as us."

Y/n: "Okay, don't be so cocky now. I'm going home now. Axel, do you want to walk me home?"

Axel: "Okay fine, I will. It's probably because you're scared."

Y/n: "No, I can walk by myself. I just like talking to you."

Me and Axel started walking out of the bus. And started walking towards my house. I can tell Axel was still a little mad at me. He's not smiling with his missing tooth as he did before so I decided to ask him.

Y/n: "I can tell you're mad at something. So what's wrong?"

Axel: "It's nothing, it was something stupid."

Y/n: "If it was so stupid then what was it?"

Axel: "it was just something I was jealous about."

Y/n: "Wait, were you jealous of Benatar when he and I were listening to music together."

Axel: "No I wasn't."

Y/n: "Axel tell me the truth, I can tell you're lying."

Axel: "Okay fine, yes I was jealous. I was just angry at you for hanging out with Benatar."

Y/n: "Axel you don't need to be jealous or angry like that so easily. You know he's just a friend."

Axel: "Yeah, I know. But we made a cover of a song that was like that."

Y/n: "Axel please, I'll be fine. And plus songs like those are always exaggerated. Do you want to come inside."

Axel: "I'll stay for a little bit."

A/n- Hello! Really hoping you're liking the story so far! Love you all 💗