𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9: 𝐀𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞

While walking to the YFM bus. I saw Benatar sitting underneath a tree crying. I ran over to him. 

Y/n: "Benatar! Are you okay?"

Benatar: "Y-yeah it's just Puff being mean but it's no big deal."

Y/n: "Benatar, you can't just sit there. You have to stand up to him. Here I'll talk to him."

Benatar: "NO! I'll be fine luv. Just.. can you please sit next to me until I feel better." 

Y/n: "Yes of course Benatar. Here I made some cupcakes. Here please have one." 

*I gave one cupcake to Benatar and he eats it*

Y/n: "Benatar you have some on your face. Here"

I took out a napkin, and wiped the crumbs off Benatar's face. While wiping his face, me and Benatar made eye contact. Slowly Benatar pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was soft and gentle. But the kiss was short lived when I heard a voice yell. 

Axel: "WHAT THE FUCK! Benatar why the fuck are you kissing her!?" 

Benatar: "But you told me, you didn't like her."

Axel: "I WAS FUCKING LYING YOU IDIOT!" 

Benatar: "Axel, you shouldn't lie about that."

Y/n: "Axel, you like me?"

Axel: "Shut it bitch. I can't believe you used me to get with my friend." 

Y/n: "Axel WAIT! I have something to say!" 

Axel: "No I don't want to fucking hear it."

Y/n: "Where are you going?

Axel: "None of your fucking business!"

*I ran after Axel*

Y/n: "Axel, listen I have something to say."

*Axel turns around* 

Axel: "What!"

*Axel looked like he was about to cry*

Y/n: "I don't like Benatar, I like you and I've always have ever since I met you." 

Axel: "No you don't. Why else would you say be nice to Benatar."

Y/n: "It's because you guys always bully him. He cries about it." 

Axel: "Okay, and he can go cry."

Y/n: "Listen, why would I ask you for your type if I didn't like you, why would I say yes every time you ask me to walk home with you. IT'S ALL BECAUSE I LIKE YOU AXEL CHAINS.  

*Axel just stood there in silence*

Y/n: "You made me like school. I hated school until I met you."  

I was about to walk off, but my hand was being pulled. I turned to see Axel holding my hand. I walked closer to Axel and held his hand. Axel gently pulled my face in and kissed me. And I closed my eyes and kissed back. After the kiss, I opened my eyes and smiled. 

Y/n: "So are we a thing now?" 

Axel: "I don't know, are we?"

Y/n: "Oh shut up and kiss me."

*Axel kissed me again*