The Broadcast

(to TV stations) "Hello media! I will be making my appearance at the midnight party, good luck on hiding your valuables~." As he said that ,the TV cut off ,and went back to the broadcasters, soon they where all discussing what they where going to do.

Noticing this broadcast to all airs, obviously the detectives saw. (annoyed) "ugh more false news.." He sighed. Walnut soon almost busting the door down looked at almond and started to rant "ALMOND COOKIE! ALMOND COOKIE! A COOKIE IS GOING TO BE STEALING ALL THE VALUABLES AT THE SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT PARTY! WE MUST GO DISGUISED!!!"

"woah woah slow down there kiddo." He said. look! The news! Almond was frozen, he was in a state of disbelief. "How do you know this isn't just some...joke. You know I have many cases to attend to, right?" Almond muttered. "Well we have to!!! This is that really fancy party, Cheesecakes party!!!" She ranted. "Alright kiddo let's attend at this.."party".." He said, clearly annoyed.

"Yay! Oh wait this is a scene..I'll go get us disguises!" She said. "Yeah..yeah.." He muttered but was fascinated by how excited she was. They then headed to a costume shop. "Look at THIS! You can I get it please?" Walnut said with highlights gleaming in her eyes. "Sure kiddo, I'm gonna look for a disguise of my own now." He said. "Hmm...I think I'm gonna get this one.." Walnut looked at almond in disbelief. "You...THINK?! ITS AMAZING!!! YOU NEED TO GET IT." Almond then jumped back. "I'm not too sure...I don't think it would "suit" me..." Walnut got kinda upset. "Of course it would! Why don't you just try it on? Please?" Almond sighed. "Alright...I guess I'll try it on..." Almond entered the changing room.

"Alright, well...here it is..." Walnut froze "You look amazing!!!" Almond just looked at her. "I'm not sure...it just doesn't...feel right." Almond said adjusting his tie. "Hmm...you may be right...go in and try...this one!" Walnut then watched as almond entered the changing room and came out in a glorious suit,pants,tie, and his mask. It was outlined in gold and was very luxurious. "That's the one." Walnut said delightfully. "I think it may as well, I think, we'll go with it." Almond actually thought it kinda suited him, as he could tell, walnut agreed. "I'm excited for this!" She said. "Yeah, I guess so, but you still need to remember we're only going to this so called "party" to prevent this criminals crime." Walnuts smile soon drooped when she realized almond was speaking the truth. "We can still enjoy the party, right?" Walnut said with a saddened look. "We can enjoy our selfs for a little...I presume...as long as nothing happens as soon as we get there." Walnut had a bit of hope. "Well maybe we should head over now?" "Yeah, it would be best if we did."