The party just begun..

"ugh...this suit is so tight.." Almond morned. "I love this dress!" Walnut shouted happily. "well let's go talk with the host." Almond said. "hey..did you hear there's going to be a criminal here along with 2 detectives? I don't like knowing the fact there's a criminal among us. Plus it would completely ruin cheese cakes reputation." The guest said in a shameful matter. "I didn't hear that, it would be a shame if this grand party was to be ruined." The other guest said. "

"hello ma'am, I am detective Almond Cookie, Magical Incident Handling, we are the ones who will be checking for suspicious activity." He said firmly.
"Oh goodie! I was so nervous it would've been ruined..thank you so much! Just uh..make sure your not making yourself obvious out there and make sure you're enjoying yourselves!..." cheese cake ensured. "will do!" Walnut said joyfully.

(3 hours later)

"it's time! They should be showing up soon!"said walnut. "nobody's entering...but...how..?" She glanced up at almond. "we still have to keep a look out kiddo." Almond said while he looked down at her. "ok.." walnut said sadly. "but we should also enjoy the party a little till he arrives!" Moving her arm to showcase the well lit party. "I guess so." Almond sighed. Before he knew it walnut dragged him to the food tables. "almond this cake is so good! Try some!" While she was handing a plate to almond. "sure" he took the plate and took a bite. "isn't it good?!" Walnut said happily. "yeah it is I guess.." almond said. " come on let's go dance!!" While she was urging him to follow. "alright." As he said that walnut dragged him to the dance floor. "come dance with me almond!" Walnut said sadly.
"sorry kiddo I'm just not the type to dance." Almond insisted. " hello sir, I was wondering if you'd like to dance?" He asked swiftly. "no tha-" Before he knew it he was on the dance floor "Come on! Come out of your comfort zone for a bit!" Before almond knew it he was dancing with the stranger. " your doing great for a starter!" The cookie insisted. "sure-" almond said.

(All of the sudden Cheese Cake Screams which causing almond and walnut to rush to her)

"Are you ok?!" Walnut yelled. "what happened?!" Almond screamed "SOMEONE STOLE MY NECKLACE!!!" Cheesecake said, shocked and frozen. "this is more serious then I thought! You there! Did you see anything?!" Almond said in a hurry. "I did see somebody in the shadows..he kept disappearing and reappearing!" Said the party guest.
"what about you?" He yelled "I saw somebody quickly take her necklace when she put it down while I was cleaning glasses.." said the bar tender "hmm..seems this criminal uses our weakest moments to his advantage, smart,I must say." Said almond. "we can't let our guard down then. If we do he'll strike again." Said walnut. "yes we all need to be on alert, although, it's best not to tell everybody at the party to prevent panic we just need to be observing every move while not being suspicious." Said almond.

(almond and walnut headed back)

"hey what took you so long..?" Said the cookie.
"Im truly sorry, there was just a accident..." he said with a sigh. "oh..well hey I didn't ask yet, what's your name?" The cookie asked. "almond cookie. What about your name?" When he asked that it looked like the cookies heart dropped. "...uhm...cottage cheese cookie!" The cookie stated. "nice to meet you cottage cheese cookie. Would you like to go get a drink with me?" He asked happily. "sure!" The cookie said without hesitation.

some talking later:

"so then I chased him down and got him back into his jail cell for another 30 years." Almond said as if he was talking to a co-worker. "oooh! That sounds risky!" Cottage cheese said enthusiastically. "indeed it was." Almond said. "Im gonna go to the bathroom don't start dancing without me now!" Cottage cheese bumped almonds elbow. "trust me, I won't." Almond ensured to him.

as the friendly cookie entered the bathroom, screams where suddenly heard across the room.

"AAAAAAH! MY JEWELRY! ITS ALL GONE!!!" A guest screamed. "oh no! My party!!!" Cheese Cake thought to herself. "We must find the culprit!" Walnut yelled to almond. "Roguefort Cookie! What if Cottage Cheese isn't ok?!" Almond said angrily. "I'll go look for clues!" As she said that suddenly a figure appears in the middle of everyone the figure was soon made out to be cottage cheese."Hello dear guest of the manor. I have made my appearance. You may be asking yourself, "who is he?", well it is me, for I am Phantom Bleu; Roguefort Cookie!" He said loud and proudly.

(as he finished that sentence he swiftly changed into his regular clothes and stood there for exactly 3 seconds before disappearing along with almond.)

"how dare you roguefort cookie; steal the valuables of others by tricking me!" Almond said angrily. "oh shut up already; may I have this dance?" Roguefort siad swiftly. "obviously n-!" Before almond knew it he was..dancing?! Along with roguefort, the one he dispised the most. Before he knew it roguefort towered over him and gently kissed him.

"Almond. Dearest, be my one and only." Roguefort said. "why should I be with a criminal?!" He said.
"you know you can't resist..." Roguefort said in a persuasive tone. "fine, but please return the items..." almond muttered. "fine. Only since you asked nicely."

(Thank you for reading ^^)