The Criminals View

When the Cameras cut off Roguefort said to himself, "this will be the night I steal his heart..." he then flew off to his manor. When he entered he immediately went to his room, and sat at the desk. "oh Lord Crumbles! I can already tell tonight will be fun!" He said. "There's gonna be so many valuables..and belongings!" As he petted his cat excitedly. " hmm..I'll probably need a disguise..right lord crumbles?" As he looked down at his adorable cat "MROOOOOOOW" Roguefort scratched his cats head. "I knew I could count on you! Let's go get started!"

(6 hours later)

"Phew! That took quite a bit but, this looks stunning!" "Meooow" Roguefort looked out the window and noticed lights of all kinds. "the party should be starting about now, well that means we have 3 hours to prep, lord crumbles." He looked back. "Mrrrrow!" Roguefort starred at his cat dead in the eyes. "that's a good idea! It's a masquerade theme anyway!" He took out some fabric. "mrow" his cat muttered. "That's a good idea! I should add jewels, oh you're just like me!!!" He then started to cut the fabric and eventually made up a mask,quite the fancy one. "We're all set lord crumbles. Sadly you'll have to wait here." He petted his cat one last time and soon departed.

While flying he decided to fly in through the balcony to get to cheesecakes room to see the schedule. He heard somebody walk to the room he flew out and saw it was sparkling; the bar tender. He flew back to the entrance. He noticed he had to figure out how to get pass the guards, he decided to fly over the wall since he wasn't in the mood to persuade them. They seemed to not be checking cookies names so he thought to himself, "Checkmate." When he approached Cheese Cake he put on a friendly smile. "Hello Cheese Cake Cookie. I'm Cottage cheese cookie, it's a pleasure to arrive at this grand party."

As he entered the party's doors she said to him"I feel like I've seen you before? oh well, welcome to the party! I love your outfit!" Roguefort got kinda nervous from those words, but, he luckily slipped by from cheese cakes petty. As he entered he was delighted when he saw the dance floor,balcony's, food, he always liked going to other mansion since they never looked like his own. He headed over to the decor he noticed a large and fancy chandelier hanging from above him, he looked around and saw jewels and all sorts of valuables, he was happy to know he wouldn't only be stealing a heart that night. He went over to the food and noticed there where many star jellies and there was a full blown bar where cookies where already getting hammered this early. He then headed upstairs and hanged around in the shadows near the dance floor, waiting.