75. Kittens, Puppies, and Rap Concerts(3)

A/N: This whole chapter belongs on an episode of Kookie's questionable reality MTV :) (I mean the whole book does honestly but like...)

This is the last chapter before the epilogue for real this time :')

~<>~<>~<>~

"I'm finna freestyle, Tae. Again."

Taehyung took Yeontan by the paws, standing him up on top of their desk so he could make him dance. "Go on, then, Kook," he said.

Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Bitch I'm in detention, everybody know I'm gay—"

Yeontan twerked—

"Used to just date Jimin, but now we're dating Tae-"

Jungkook stapled his homework packet together—

"Gonna hang out with them all fucking day—"

Taehyung held his envelope in front of Yeontan so he'd lick it—

"And if Chou gives us more envelopes Imma punch him in the face."

Jungkook pretended to punch Mr. Chou in the face.

So apparently dogs weren't allowed on campus. And now Jungkook and Taehyung got to have lunch dentention on top of their after school detention.

Even if they'd had the best presentation in class, and even if everyone was totally in love with their puppy and his sick backflip that he'd done, they'd still somehow ended up here.

And did Jimin ever get detention for bringing a cat to school?

Absolutely not. Taehyung had a feeling Mr. Baek felt bad for him after Yoongi left him standing there all alone and didn't want to make him feel worse. Either that or Mr. Chou just hated them. Probably both.

"YOU GUYS!" Jimin burst through the door, and Jungkook's homework packet pages went soaring all across the room. "It's happening."

He was out of breath, gasping for air and leaning against the doorway. Sticky strands of black hair clung to his forehead like he'd been running all around frantically, and he had an excited grin plastered on his face.

"What now, baby?" Jungkook said as he bent down and picked up his papers.

"Rap concert—" Jimin pointed down the corridor and gasped for air— "In the assembly hall—" He coughed— "Imma save you guys a seat!"

And then he turned and ran away, both of them watching Jimin in silence all the way until he disappeared behind a wall they couldn't see past.

"Man," Jungkook sighed and stuffed his stapler back into his drawer. "I hate when he leaves, but I love watchin' him go."

Taehyung turned and looked at him, tilting his head to the side. "See, this is exactly why I married you, Kook," he said, lacing their hands together.

He tried to keep a straight face, but his lips were turning upwards. And the more his lips turned upwards, the more Jungkook couldn't hold in his giggles. And then, they were both laughing hysterically.

"Just kidding!" Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook up by the hand. "We'll never get married!"

"Marriage is for losers who only have one boyfriend," Jungkook shrugged.