Chapter 50 - Warm

"You can't kill him" I muttered quietly, playing with my hands. "And why's that?" He challenged me. "Because I said so" I wanted to tease him a little, he could kill him and I wouldn't mind. "I can do what I want" he growled playfully, pushing his forehead against mine. I pushed back.

"I'm the alpha" I tried to growl but it didn't work. I seen a smile appear on Noah's lips. I giggled while rolling my eyes. "You can't even growl" he shoved me, making me lie on the couch. I went to sit back up but he pushed me down again, this time pinning my arms above my head. I giggled at him making him smile.

He opened my legs and lay on top of me. "You're heavy" I struggled to breathe. "Are you calling me fat!" He gasped staring at me with his eyes widened. "Yes" I grinned giddily waiting for his response. "See these, they're pure muscle" he informed me while running his hands along his abs. "Fat" I muttered jokingly, earning a scowl.

His scowl then turned into a pout. "No I was joking, it's muscle!" I said frantically as he started to move off me. I seen a grin spread across his face as he pinned me down again. "See I told you" he looked me up and down while lying on the couch. "Noah, my eyes are up here" I smirked at his realisation of what he doing. Only to realise he didn't care. "I was imagining myself rearranging your guts" he grinned before licking his lips.

I was not ready for his response. Heat rose to my cheeks, turning them a dark pink color. "Is someone embarrassed" he pouted at me, making my cheeks even hotter. "N-no" I stuttered wanting to face palm immediately after. I shut my eyes and sighed while Noah laughed at my awkwardness. Noah brought his head next to mine so that his mouth was inches from my ear. "Think of Damon in bed, now think of someone 10 times better, that's me" he whispered seductively, making my cheeks stay hot and my heart race. "And you'll be under me , begging me to stop" he whispered before kissing my neck slowly.

I shut my eyes, trying to contain the butterflies in my stomach. His touch sent electricity through my body, making me want more. I wanted him to touch me everywhere.

It wasn't like this with Damon. Damon didn't make me crazy or make my heart race. I realise that now. I can only imagine what Noah is like in bed. Damon got a few moans out of me , but Noah has gotten screams out girls. Nerves shot through my body at the though. Noah probably seen me thinking because he stopped kissing my neck. "What are you thinking about" he whispered so quietly that it almost came out as a breath; his whisper sounded curious but slightly cheeky. "N-othing" I gulped, watching him gaze at me.

He ran his hand along my thigh and up to my stomach, stopping at my waistband. My breath hitched as he pulled at the waistband of my trousers ever so slightly. "You're not ready yet" he teased me. "I am" I nodded getting a half smile from him.

I felt a pool of warmth spill out from between my legs. I tried to close them but Noah's body was in the way. He stared at me, wondering what I was doing with my legs.

His phone started to ring. "Shit" he rolled his eyes looking at the phone. "I have to take this , it's probably about the new recruits tomorrow" Noah stood up answering his phone.

"How many recruits are there?" He asked, he sounded tired, but also like he didn't want to train them. I imagine new recruits are quite young and giddy, I never really got to learn about this stuff in my family, my fathers priority's was always my brothers. Anways I think he has to train them because James and Ice will be too busy setting up his mom's funeral which he should really be doing.

"15 is a lot" Noah scoffed into the phone. "Fine and yes 3 pm is okay for the funeral" he hung up the phone.

"I don't think you should you go train the recruits tomorrow" I expressed worriedly. He gave me a confused looked. "Cause you'll have a lot going on, I just don't want you to.......become unstable and kill one of them" I tried to put it as nicely as I could. "I'm not going to become unstable" he rolled his eyes at me. I gave him a look that said; I don't believe you. "I'll be fine" he reassured me, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

"Let me come with you then" I sat with my knees pulled up to my chest and my arms wrapped around them. "No" he said quickly. He made up his mind very quick . "Pleaseeeee" I asked in a high pitched tone. "No" he repeated but this time he had a stern look on his face. "Pleaseeeeee" I jumped up, one hand on his veiny arm and the other holding his hand. He looked down at me with a raised eyebrow. "I won't get hurt I promise, although I can't promise I won't hit a girl....or guy if they try to flirt with you" I was basically begging him.

I know I had been to one of these things with Damon but I wanted to see Noah's routine training worked. "Fine" he groaned, caving into my desires. I cheered happily while hugging him, forgetting he's not the most affectionate person in the world. But he hugged me back which kind of shocked me to be honest. I shut my eyes while hugging him, focusing on the smell of his cologne and the warmth of his body.

"You're always warm" I mumbled, almost drooling on him. "Yep, it's because I'm the devil" he responded. "You're secretly an angel" I whispered at him, holding my finger against my lips, signalling that it was a secret. "Oh yeah?" He sounded happier. "Yeah" I held him tighter.