Chapter 63 - Lept

I had fallen asleep on Noah's lap. And it was now Christmas morning.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and the noise of pots and pans clanking together. "Shit" I heard him yell cause a smile to spread on my face while I lay in bed. A few minutes later, Noah came in with a tray full of breakfast and a cup of hot chocolate. I pretended to be asleep so that I didn't ruin the breakfast surprise that he had made for me. "Fuck" he whispered to himself, walking around the room. I think he stubbed his toe off of the bed while walking around to wake me.

"Hey" Noah shook me gently. I groaned in response. "I made pancakes" he uttered before I sat up slowly. He rubbed my back soothingly while I tried to wake up. I glanced over at the pancakes, my eyes widened as soon as I saw them. They looked delicious.

"I'm surprised you know how to cook" I was basically drooling down my chin as I muttered to him. "Remember- that you don't like to be ungrateful, yes I remember" I nodded grabbing the plate. We ate breakfast together while talking about our favourite Christmas things like movies.

"I know we didn't discuss gifts but I got you something" Noah ran his hand through his hair, he only does that when he is nervous. He grabbed a box and handed it to me. He was nervous that I wouldn't like it. I opened the cardboard box and it was something wrapped up with a rough material holding it in place. I took the rough material out of the box and threw the box off to the side. I unfolded the material. Infront of me, on my lap, five throwing knives lay on the rough material being held in place by little rubber bands attached to the fabric.

My eyes lit up when I seen the color. They were turquoise. A big smile instantly appeared on my face as I admired the knives, that each one, slowly got smaller as my eyes ran across them. I touched the edge of the knife, getting a little paper cut. The knives were really sharp, and I could see symbol on the knives. It was an Noah symbol. It was small and simplistic but I really liked it.

I pulled one out of the rubber band that held it in place and threw up up in the air, flipping it and catching it. "Don't worry it's balanced, I checked" he nodded with a grin. "I also changed the training blades" he grumbled playfully, as if he was annoyed at me. I leapt into his arms, catching him off guard and probably scaring him just a tiny bit. "Thank you" I leaned into him, forgetting about everything just for a moment. "I might have gotten you something too" I whispered in his ear while still clinging onto him. I was now on his lap, facing him.

I ran over to the nightstand and pulled the ring box out of the drawer. "Oh my god, you're proposing" Ace shrieked with a gasp at the end jokingly, putting on a girls voice as best he could. Which wasn't very good incase you were wondering. I laughed at his stupid joke and sat back on his lap, in the same position. Me facing him. "Here" I muttered, handing him the box.

He flicked the little box open with his thumb, revealing the all black ring that was designed as a feather that would wrap around his finger when he put it on. "Because you're my angel" I muttered with a cheesy tone. He took the ring out and I saw a smile spread across his face. "Do you like it" I asked. "I love it" he mumbled happily before he kissing my lips softly. I didn't dare to break the kiss. His kiss is like a drug to me, he's my addiction.

My arms gripped his back, deepening the kiss. I couldn't get enough of him ever. I can't even think about him because if I think about him then I'll realise I love him. Shit. Did I just ? No I refuse to think about him or how I'm falling in love with him. From the way he runs his hands through his hair when he's stressed to his calm peaceful face when he's asleep.

Loving someone scares me....almost to death. I love my brothers but not like how I love Noah. Shit. I just did it. I just told myself that I loved him. Fuck.

Noah broke the kiss and grabbed a piece of bacon that was beside my pancakes. He shoved the entire piece into his mouth. "I have to say......I am an amazing cook" he smiled jokingly. I grabbed a piece myself to try it since he was so cocky. I hate to say it but his cooking was amazing. My mouth made an O shape in shock while I stared at him with my eyes widened. "This is so good" I grabbed face, being slightly dramatic, but it was really good. I knew he could kind of cook but he's really good. I should get him to make pizza from scratch, I bet it would be the best pizza I've ever tasted.

I noticed something in his pocket. I grabbed it only to realise soon after that it was a gun. I threw him an unimpressed look. "I have one on me at all times" he shrugged. "But this is like our vacation, you can't carry around a gun" I pouted at him playfully. "Anything could happen" he raised his eyebrow at me, using his serious tone. "What if you shoot yourself?" I questioned him with a cheeky tone, hoping he wouldn't know what to respond. "I won't" he replied blatantly with a bleak expression on his face.

"Look, I just carry it incase anyone tries to attack you" he rolled his eyes, trying to get his gun that I continuously pulled away from him. "What about you" I spoke with an angry tone. Why only me? Does he think I'm not capable of defending myself. "Because if you die, I'll have nothing left and I would much rather die than let you die" he caught me off guard with that response. I was expecting a 'you can't defend yourself or something but no, he's just afraid of loosing me.

I shut my eyes with a sigh. "I know you can protect yourself, I just don't want you to have to protect yourself. I should be able to do it for you". "Not let another finger touch your skin" he slipped his hand under my shirt, his hands on my waist, skin to skin. My breath hitched slightly before I tried to squirm out of his grip but his hands kept me on his lap in place.

A smirk grew on his face before he licked his lips. He knew what he was doing to me. Two can play at that game. I leaned into his head, my mouth right next to his ear. "I want you" I whispered quietly and I immediately felt him tense up.

"Not today" he cleared his throat. He watched as a smile appeared on my face, and his look of slight shock became a grin while he rolled his eyes. "Okay, I have to um shower, and then we can go skiing after you finish your breakfast" he stood up only for me to see his growing erection.

"Dixie!" He snapped scaring me. I looked up at him. "My eyes are up here" he winked at me, knowing what I was looking at. "Your head's down there though" I smirked evilly. I saw his jaw drop before he said "you're nastyyy" in a high pitch voice.