5. Sex In A Vial

Harry had been told that he could go home and that he would receive a steady supply of potions via a monthly prescription.  They had experimented with blood from many people, but after the episode with Hermoine's blood, Harry had insisted that nothing sweet ever touch his lips again.  It set his teeth on edge.

Ron's blood was used and while Harry had enjoyed it, he never had the same reaction that he had the first time that blood had been added to the potion, and he was missing it.  Not that his cock wasn't heavy at the most of times, but the euphoria had been exquisite. 

The different blood mixed in with the potion had him reacting in different ways.  Some days it would look as if he was high, and not be able to perform even the simplest of duties, because he would giggle at everything.  Other blood had him hurling curse words at whoever walked past him, and some had him sad and sulky, moping about how miserable his life was.  

He was becoming antsy, and irritated, and it was starting to get on everyone's nerves.  Harry hadn't tasted 'sex in a vial' - as he called it in a while - but at least he could still enjoy the scent of Malfoy every time he walked into a room.  And he enjoyed watching the man.  What he did not enjoy though, were other people walking next to him and talking to him as if he had hang the fucking moon.

Hermoine and Draco were the only two healers that were on beck and call to the Auror department, having had their offices moved there after Harry threw a tantrum about not being able to apparate to St. Mungo's every half hour.  Robards had listened and they were moved, with a salary increase as well, much to Harry's and their delight.

Snape was called in to confer on certain matters pertaining to Harry, and when he asked Hermoine how the testing was going, she told him, "We still need to add something to calm Harry's temper, she said.  

Snape raised a brow and looked at his godson.  

"Draco, the first time we experimented with blood, we added yours", he said.  

Draco nodded and remembered the reaction of Potter.  What he wouldn't do to see that again, but there was no way that he ever wanted others to see it.

"Do you recall his reaction?", asked Snape.

"Yes, it's in my notes", came the reply.  "He would groan and he'd get this faraway look in his eyes, like he's a predator", he said.

"But did he get angry - lose his temper - or high, or did he swear, like with the other blood?", asked Hermoine with hope.

Draco shook his head no.  

"Would you be willing to give some more of your blood, so that we could see his reaction to it firsthand?", she asked.

Draco exhaled through his mouth.  "Yes of course, but I really think that he should be given it at home, and not here at the office", he said without elaborating.

She frowned at his words, but agreed.  

She called Harry in later that day, and said that when he went home to let them know, because they were going with him.  He had no idea why, maybe it was to replenish his supply of blood, so he agreed and went back to sulk in his office, because Malfoy's attention had been on his files, and not on him.

Home time came, and when he landed in his lounge the other three followed behind him.  He looked back and saw that none of them were holding any supply for him, and frowned at them.

"What's going on?", he asked with concern.

"Nothing Harry, we just have another blood sample here that we need you to try - and we thought it best to do it away from the office", said Hermoine, opening a bag that had a vial with Draco's blood in it.