7. Jealousy

Harry hardly slept that night and went to work the next day with the memory of Draco making an entrance into his home - in the dark.  He had drank his potion after his shower, and the taste of it had him wanting the man all over again.  Not that he had had him already, but he could always fantasize.

He was in two minds whether it was his scent, or his arse that had Harry reeling.  

Yeah, definitely his arse.  It was phenomenal.  

He was sitting in his office when there was a knock on his door.

When he waved his hand it opened to reveal his friend Hermoine.  She had a guilty look on her face, and then Harry remembered that she had stunned him last night.  

He had the good grace to look ashamed, and when she was seated opposite him, they spoke about it.  She apologized, while he said there was nothing to apologize for.

"It's me that has to say sorry - I don't know what came over me", he said knowing full well what it was, or rather who it was.  

"I think I can help you with that", she offered.  

Harry really hoped that she wasn't going to tell him that he wasn't allowed to drink Malfoy's blood anymore, and so nodded for her to go on.  

"Well, we have tried so many different blood types, but it seems that you can only digest one kind", she said.

"And what kind is that?", he asked praying to all the gods that she was going to say the blond bombshell kind.  

"Every other blood changes you Harry, the one you drank last night didn't.  It just enhanced a quality that you already have", she stated, watching his face for realization.

There was none.

"What I mean to say is that the worst thing to happen from you drinking this blood, is that you get horny - and because you already were, it's basically just enhancing that feeling", she said.  

Waiting for the penny to drop and for him to accept what she was trying to say, but there was no such luck.  She was going to have to spell it out for him.

"You've had a crush on Malfoy since fifth year Harry - and now that crush has been enhanced by drinking his blood", she said with a sigh hoping that he would get the message now.

He swallowed, and sat back in his chair.  

Before he could answer, Ron walked in.  "Hey you two, everything all right?", he asked with a frown.

"Everything is fine Ron, I'm just telling Harry here what the effect was of drinking Draco's blood.  Also, that it's okay if he wants to fuck Draco", answered Hermoine, making both men blush.

Hermoine and Ron looked at Harry, and he knew he had to say something.  

He shrugged, and said, "She's not wrong", and then dropped his head onto his table at their reactions, which were smiles and and grimaces respectively.

Hermoine left, with Ron and Harry working on paperwork  for the day, meaning that they hardly left the office.  Although there were times when Ron would look at his friend with apprehension, wondering what it was exactly that pulled him towards the blond Slytherin.

Harry couldn't wait to see Malfoy again.  He usually showed up about an hour before his shift started, and so he left the office to see if he could find him to say hello.  He could hear laughter coming from the staff room, and with a frown made his way there.

When he entered, his defenses went up immediately.  Standing next to Draco was a man by the name of David Boshoff, and Harry didn't like what he was seeing.  He had a hand on Draco's shoulder, and was telling him a joke of sorts, not that Harry was listening.  He had no interest in what the man way saying, his sole focus was on him touching Draco.