13. Dinner

Hermoine had taken one look at both men and frowned.  She didn't know what had happened behind closed doors, but knew that Harry would confide in her if he needed to.  She also wasn't stupid, and thought that she had probably interrupted a very intimate moment.

She had brought him papers to sign, and saw that there was a vial of blood potion on his desk.

"Did Draco bring that for you?", she asked.

Harry looked up and answered.  "Yes - he did", and went back to signing the papers in the file.  When he was done, he closed the file and handed it to her.  She sat back in her chair that was opposite Harry's, and just looked at him.

"Harry", she started.

Oh god, here it comes!

"I know that Malfoy's blood and scent has you lusting after him.  And I also know that maybe he feels the same way about you.  But don't for one moment think that you two can get away with doing anything here at the Ministry.  Am I clear?", she said.

Harry looked down with a slight blush on his cheeks.  He mumbled something like, 'can't help it', but she clicked her tongue and left him well enough alone to deal with his potion and his hard on.  

Draco had left the minute she had walked in, because he didn't want to hear her nagging at him, the same way that he knew she was going to nag at Harry.

Harry had taken his potion after she had left, but he was still horny.  He wanted to talk to Draco, because they had unfinished business.  Not just the cock business, although that definitely needed addressing, but the fact that David had approached Draco for sex!

He would have to watch the man - because Draco hadn't given him a response when he had said that he belonged to Harry now.  But Harry had to make sure.  Also, he wasn't one to force anyone into anything.  If Draco didn't want him, but wanted David instead, was Harry going to step back?

Fuck no!

He groaned.  He was so confused.  

Saying goodbye to Ron, he used the Floo Network to go home.  He had landed on his arse, which wasn't something that happened frequently, but when it did, Harry knew that his magic was becoming a bit unstable.  He needed release.

The only way that he would achieve that was to fuck Draco Malfoy into another dimension, but seeing as that wasn't going to happen tonight, he would have to settle for another wank in his shower.  Gods, he hated this shit.

He removed his shirt, and looked in his freezer at what he could make for dinner.  There were steak kebabs, that he could pair with a white wine and maybe a salad.  Taking them out, he started doing all the prep work, while he poured himself a glass of Chardonnay.  He took a deep sip, and groaned at the taste.

Shoving the kebabs into the oven, he started on the salad.  When that was done and in the fridge, he ran upstairs for his shower.  He got undressed quickly and was standing under the hot water in no time.  Just feeling the pelting of the water hitting his back and his arse, was making him feel a bit better.

He turned around so that the strong jets could hit his cock, and he wondered why he had never thought to do this before.  The way it would hit his engorged head, and when he pulled back his foreskin, the feeling of it so sensitive, he threw his head back in pleasure.

"Oh", he moaned out.  It was bliss.  Not exactly hot like he envisioned Draco's mouth to be, but he would take it.  This was better than just his hand.  He started to move his hand up and down in slow motions, not wanting to come too soon.  With one hand on the wall again, and standing on the balls of his feet, he positioned himself so that the water could hit his cock head on.

With his head thrown back, and his movements becoming faster, he rocked his hips back and forth, and for the umpteenth time cursed all the gods that it wasn't Draco jerking him off, but shouted out his orgasm just the same, very loud and intense.

His core magic feeling every inch of his body come alive if only for a while, he came all over the wall, and didn't stop his hand movements, until the last drop of come squeezed out of his cock.  Breathless, he leaned against the wall, and sank down to sit on his arse.  After a while and with a blush, he rose up again, washed himself off - removing all the evidence - and got out of the shower.

He dressed in a pair of boxer underwear - he was home alone, who was going to see him?

When Harry was on the stairs, his neck hairs stood at attention.  

There was someone in his house.

Very aware, his eyes and his body accustomed to his surroundings, he landed quietly on the bottom step, and inhaled a sharp breath at the very familiar and very sexy scent coming from his kitchen.

"My god Potter, you sure know how to keep a guy waiting", drawled Draco out.

"Draco?", he asked - hoping that the man hadn't heard him coming.  Ha ha - oh god!!

"You are very loud when you come Potter - has anyone ever told you that?", he said, climbing off the barstool that he had been sitting on.

Harry blushed slightly - so Draco had heard him.  "What are you doing here Draco?", he asked in his sexy voice, ignoring the statement.

"I came to find out if what you said earlier is true.  If you mean it?", he asked and walked right up to Harry and looked him in the eye.

"When I said you're mine?", asked Harry, knowing exactly what it was that Draco wanted.

"Yes", he answered.

"Would you like me to say it again, or do you want me to show you?", he asked, his cock already standing tall and proud - honored to be in the same space as this exquisite man.

"Show me", whispered Draco breathlessly.

Harry grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him forward, and started kissing him like a dying man.  Not giving either of them a chance to breathe, or even to waste any more time talking.  His tongue diving in, laying claim - trying to show Draco that he did indeed belong to him.

Draco thought he was going to come just like this.  Just from Potter's kisses - because sweet baby Jesus, the man had a mouth on him.  It tasted of a bitter wine, and feta cheese.  He wondered what it would feel like around his cock, or when he ate him out.  Draco groaned at what was happening, and at the images cursing through his brain.

Harry pulled him even closer, but pushed Draco against the counter, not breaking the kiss.  Holding onto Draco's arse, he gripped, and squeezed, and kneaded, and Draco clung on to Potter for dear life.  His hands on his shoulders, and then when Harry started to grind into him, their cocks making contact, he gripped the waistband of Harry's undies in his tight fists, not letting go.

Grinding and groaning.  Groaning and grinding, they were lost in each other, and without warning, they both opened their mouths - but with their lips close together - and shouted out at the same time, coming in their clothes, just like horny rutting teenagers.  When they were done, Harry kept his hands on the globes of Draco's immaculate arse, and slowly kept grinding onto his sensitive dick.

Taking Draco's breath away, making him groan and throw his head back.

Harry was so turned on, he could go again.  And again.  And again, and he was pretty sure that Draco would manage it too.

When they finally found their breaths again, Harry was panting and looked into Draco's eyes.  He raised a hand and tucked some hair behind Draco's ear.  The look on his face very serious.

"You're mine Draco", he said and kissed him with a peck on the mouth.  Then he pulled away and with a flick of his wrist, they were both clean.

"Stay for dinner?", asked Harry with a smirk and went to remove the kebabs from the oven.

"You normally serve dessert before the main course Potter?", he snorted, making Harry laugh for the first time in a long time.