6. Wanted

"Stupefy", shouted Hermoine, when Harry's attention had shifted.

That spell had Harry dropping to the floor, and letting go of Draco, causing them all to look at one another in shock. 

They had levitated him back to his bed, and wondered amongst each other exactly what it was in Draco's blood that turned him into a maniac.  

If Snape and Hermoine were reeling, Draco was enjoying it.  As if he had a hold over the savior - but the truth was he had been turned on by what Potter had done.  The man was a vision.  And if his blood did that, imagine what the sex would be like, he thought with a groan.

Assuring everyone that he was fine, he would see them later, he left to go home.  Hermoine had the day shift tomorrow, where Draco had the evening one.  Snape went back to Hogwarts and fell asleep in his chair, dreaming of a world where no vampires existed.

Harry on the other hand, had woken up from the stunning spell, feeling extremely horny and very angry.  Wasn't his hand around a delectable throat not just minutes ago?  His cock was still hard, so nothing had happened with it, and as soon as he had this thought, he groaned and threw his pillow on the floor in a tantrum.

He had blue balls, and he needed release.  

But Harry knew what the effects would be if he jerked himself off.  

One was that his cock was going to remain hard for Malfoy, and the other was knowing that he would want him even more after the fact.  There was no denying that there was something in Malfoy's blood that wanted him coming in his pants like a fourteen year old.  

His cock was aching.

He climbed off the bed, and went for a shower, knowing that no amount of water, hot or cold, was going to make his lust go away.  Fuck, he hated this.  Why couldn't he like sweet blood, why couldn't he be a normal vampire?  

Not that he knew what a normal vampire was, but at least he wouldn't walk around sporting a dick the size of his forearm.  Jesus Christ.

He finished in the shower, without touching himself, and feeling quite proud, found himself very hungry for human food.  He put on a pair of boxer underpants, and went to his kitchen to see what he could find that would ease his hunger.  

The one in his stomach, and not in his pants.

He found the ingredients for spaghetti bolognaise, and got to work.  Wondering if he should contact the three healers and apologize for his behavior, but then thought better of it.  Fuck it, he wanted Malfoy, and why exactly did he have to apologize for that?  No reason to, he carried on chopping onions, stirring sauces and before too long, he had a plate piled with goodness.

He sat down at his kitchen counter and started eating, trying to ignore his cock and how it was demanding to be sucked.  He groaned aloud, and pushed his plate away, dropping his head onto the counter.  There was no way that he was going to get over this, he wanted Malfoy.

He wanted to fuck him into oblivion, he wanted to make the man sweat and scratch his nails down his back.  He wanted to make him cry out his name, while he forgot his own, while he slammed into him, making him groan and beg for more.  He pushed thoughts of Malfoy away, and tried to focus on the cases that they were still working on.

Pulling his plate towards him again, he continued eating until his plate was empty.  He stood up to wash the utensils and suddenly felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.  

He stopped what he was doing, and with a wave of his hand turned his lights off.  If someone was here to attack him, it wasn't him that was going to be surprised.

He turned his head and saw his Floo come to life, and then his jaw dropped when he saw who stepped out of it.

Draco Malfoy.

"You normally eat dinner with the lights off Potter?", he snarled, knowing very well the effect that he had on the savior.  He leaned against the door frame waiting for Potter to answer.

Harry waved his hand again, turning the lights back on.  "Draco, what do you want?", he asked, turning around.

"I came to see how you were doing after Granger stupefied you", he answered, enjoying the show of power coming from Potter.  

"I'm fine thank you", he said, not wanting to say anything further or even move towards the blond, because if he did that, he would pounce.  

Surely Draco knew that?  Was he playing with fire, to see how far he could take it before he got burned?

"I can see the wheels turning in your head Potter", he said with a smile and took a step forward.

"You need to leave", said Harry with a growl.

"And why would I do that Potter?", asked Draco.

"Do you have any idea how dangerous I am?", he asked staring in front of him.  "I could have hurt you earlier", he said softly.

But it seemed that he couldn't stay away.  Draco loved power, and Potter was very powerful.  It gave him a sense of belonging, being able to say that he was 'close' to the savior. 

He moved forward again, and when Harry inhaled and found that his scent was closer, he growled.  

"Draco", he warned out in a snarl.  "Leave", he said in a low dangerous voice, his own body telling him - demanding from him - that he stay put for the time being.  It was taking all his power to just stand there and not grab the man behind him.

"You won't hurt me Harry", he said in a soft voice.  

Harry knew he was right, but it was not hurting that was on his mind.  

It was sticking his huge cock so far up Draco's arse, that he felt him for days.  And he knew that the blond didn't want that, so he really had to be careful here.

"You need to leave", he said again, his heart beating like a caged animal.  "Please", he begged.

The blood pumping in his ears, he knew the sound of arousal, and this was it.  He didn't know how long he would be able to contain himself, and Harry wasn't in the habit of hurting people.

Sexually or otherwise.

Draco placed a cool hand on Harry's bare back.  The movement made Harry shiver.  

"I will.  If you're really all right.", he said in a whisper, and slowly trailed his finger down to the waistband of his underpants, and loving the self preservation that Potter was showing.

"I told you I'm fine", he breathed out, his restraint becoming weaker and weaker just because of the touch from this amazing and beautiful man.

Harry just wanted to fuck Draco and claim him and bite him, and fuck him some more.  Paying strict attention to where Draco's hand was.

His breathing was so shallow, his lust glowing in his eyes, he wanted to take and kiss, and kiss and take.  But it was then, that Draco removed his hand and left as quietly as he had arrived.

With a surge of magic, he wrapped his arms around himself, thanking Merlin and any other gods that Draco had listened to him and had left.  But he also wanted to throw a tantrum, because he had really wanted to touch his visitor.

Well done Harry - he thought to himself.  You kept it in your pants!  

He slid down the cupboards and sat down on the floor.  Bringing his knees to his chest, he wondered why the hell it was him.  Why it was always him.  Life was a bitch!

 Harry was starting to get a headache, and slowly rose to his feet so he could go to bed.  Alone and without Malfoy, the bane of his existence.  

The absolute picture of perfection. 
The epitome of beauty.

Oh God, and he had to face Snape and Hermoine tomorrow.  He groaned on his way up the stairs, and hoped that that conversation wouldn't be embarrassing, but knowing that it would be.