14. The Vampire

Draco had stayed for dinner, but had left soon after, stating that it was his shift at the office that needed him more than Harry's cock.  Harry was very put out by this, and cursed everyone who would listen, that shifts sucked, and that Malfoy didn't need to conform to such low standards as being a working man.

After his shower and his potion, and of course his hard dick in his pants, Harry made his way to the office.  He felt a bit better that he and Draco were coming to terms with their feelings, and although Harry thought himself a lover and not a fighter, he would definitely fight to keep him.  And he also wanted to hear more about the offer that he had gotten from David.

Perhaps he should just kiss Draco until he comes in his pants in front of the rest of the staff, that way they will all know to stay the fuck away from him.  

He knew the day that he had seen David put his hand on Draco, that the man wasn't going to go down without a fight, and that he had wanted the blond.  But he hadn't known that David had actually suggested to fuck Draco.  Pfft - who was he kidding.  Draco was a beautiful man, and then he wondered how many men had propositioned him.

Wondering if Draco had said anything to anyone about them, he set off on his way to the medical center to find him and ask.  

Also, he wanted to say good morning.  By snogging his face off, and making him come again, and maybe - just maybe - they could test one of the beds out.  That wouldn't be so bad would it, they could tell Snape that they were doing a survey on how sturdy hospital beds were.  

He snorted at his bravery.

After knocking and receiving no reply, he opened the door of the medical center and called for the blond.

"Draco?", he called out.  There was no answer.  

That was weird because he was still on shift for another  two hours.  Then Snape and Hermoine would relieve him.  Not having any luck, he made his way towards the staff room, thinking that maybe Malfoy had gone for a cup of tea.  

He popped his head in the door, and saw that there were only a couple of Aurors there, obviously waiting for their shift to end.  Frowning, he looked at all the tables again, and when he was sure that Malfoy wasn't here, he started to pull his head back to leave.

When an Auror by the name of Sebastian Hollard called to him.

"Hey Harry", he shouted out, making the other Aurors look up.  Harry looked at him and greeted him back.

"Hey Sebastian", he replied.

"Looking for Malfoy?", he asked.  He had been in the staff room that day when Harry had lost control of his magic, and had put two and two together.  He knew the look of a jealous man, and also knew what it felt like.  He didn't like what Potter was going through - hell - none of them did.

"Yeah - you haven't seen him have you?", he asked with absolutely no blush on his cheeks, and no hard on in his gorgeous jeans.

"Yeah.  He came in a while ago for some tea.  David came in and dragged him away - said something about Malfoy having to go with him, they needed him in the field - in case anyone got injured", said Sebastian.

Harry's shackles went up immediately.  "What mission and where did they go?", he snarled.

"That's the thing.  We don't know of any mission - but Malfoy wouldn't know that, would he?", said another Auror by the name of Warren Harrison.

There was a standing rule at the DMLE - every single mission was up on a white board, and every single Auror knew what case the others were working on.  In case you needed to call for back up, which wasn't always the case, but it was heartwarming to know that you could rely on your brothers to be there for you.

But Malfoy wouldn't know that.  He wouldn't know that wasn't a specific case right now, and he also wouldn't know that David had lied to him.

Harry was starting to get a very sinking feeling in his gut.  Something told him that Malfoy was in danger, and he had to rectify it post haste.

His magic flared up again, and you could see a whirlwind of color that was swirling around him, dark magentas and light blues.  Blowing his hair back, his hands clenched into fists by his side, the buttons on his shirt started popping off one by one.  The tables started shaking on the floor, the chairs that weren't occupied were scraping across the tiles, and flung themselves into the wall.  

The kettle started to boil and then whistle as if it were shouting out what Harry wanted to do, the cupboard doors slamming open and shut at the pure rage that Harry was feeling.  He was so pissed, he had no control.  

Auror Harrison sent a quick Patronus to Hermoine - telling her of their situation, and within a matter of minutes she was standing at the door, along with Snape and Ron.  They were watching as Harry made things happen with his magic.  

He had thrown his head back now, and it seemed as if his hair was longer.  Like it had been growing ever since the mention of the name 'David'.  Opening his mouth, and baring his long vampire teeth, he wanted nothing more than to rip his intestines out, and make the man watch as he ate them.  

The nails on his fingers started to grow longer, emerging as pointy claws that he would use to rip open anyone who dared of thinking to hurt Draco.  His eyes had started to change color, and instead of the deep green that everyone knew and loved, they started to go red, and then a pitch black.

All the Aurors had seen his anger, and although they wanted to understand it, they couldn't.  But they gave him free reign, and stood to one side as all the staff furniture started to swirl in that whirlwind, causing absolute havoc.  Chaos raining around him, tables and chairs flying, the kettle whistling so loud, it felt like their ears would burst.

Harry honed in on Draco's scent - apples and sandalwood - and started to reach out with his magic to see if he could find where he was, and what was happening to him.  

Hermoine had stepped up to the Aurors and had asked what had caused this reaction.  When they told her, she asked with anger in her voice - "Why didn't any of you stop him if you knew there was no mission?"

To which Sebastian and Warren both replied, "David said it was classified.  But we found a note by the kettle", and pointed to where a letter was on the floor - that hadn't been caught up by Harry's anger.  

She stepped forward and removed the note from it's resting place, and read the words that had been written.