Chapter 7

Pearl Harbour - HQ - 9 PM

Warspite gives Yumi a guidebook about Wisdom Cube.

"This is from Fleet Admiral, Nimitz, he said you will have to build more ships yourself."

"Good, I will read this tomorrow, you can go to your dorm now. Take a rest, you deserve it."

"Thank you, Commander" with a military salute, Warspite excused herself.

"Not only cubes, but they also give me a ton of material and blueprints... let's see... Research ship? *checking the list of entire research ships* even ships that stay on a blueprint in my world can be real here... maybe there is H-class in Germany and/or my supposed successor, A-150 in Japan... I must be careful on my next move."

Turn off the lamp, lock the office, open the room door, drop the disguise, change to pajamas, and sleep. That was what Yamato do on all night. But a certain maid saw at her fluffy tail.

"What was that? I must check- forget about it, I don't have Commander's room key." And Belfast decides to forget about it. But she still can't forget about the fluffy tail, as she wants to touch it really bad.

Random Fact : Yamato has the same height as Freidrich der Grosse (Human form)

6 AM - Canteen

"As usual, Nevada."

"You never changed your diet, Commander?" Ask Nevada with a plate of omelet, sausage, and fried potatoes.

"I won't."

"Javelin, Javelin, Are you going to eat?" Laffey asks Javelin

"Uh, sorry, but I still thinking about her" Javelin has a flashback to when they met with Ayanami, but she throws a grenade at her because she is an enemy.

8 AM - Garden

'They even serve me green tea' Sheffield pours a cup of green tea and gives it to Yumi.

"You must be asking why we have green tea, servant? Because I want to impress you, servant!"

"Your Majesty, I see some new faces here, can they do an introduction?"

'The blond-haired must be Hood if I recall, but who is the red one?"

"I am Hood, pride of the Royal Navy."

'Rumours in my world said she is an elegant type, so it was true.'

"I am Monarch, nice to meet you, Commander."

'She must be one of the research ships.'

"I am Yumi Okita, the Commander of Azur Lane" and they shake their hand.

"So, I heard from Enterprise (CV) you teach her something interesting, can you tell me about it?"

"So basically you will weaponize non-weapon things, I thought this will damage your honor as a Royal Navy member."

"That so, then I will forget it."

"So servant, what are the contents from the supply ship? I doubt it just more metals and parts."

"The Fleet Admiral, Nimitz has decided to give me authorize to build more ships."

"So we will get more comrade?"

"Yes, also I want everyone here to watch the building of our new comrade."

8.25 AM - Drydock