Chapter 19

Pacific - Eagle Union Territory

A group of destroyers and a light carrier patrolling in this area, scouting for any possible hostile. After the split of the major factions on Earth, the tension in the Pacific increased highly because of the tense relationship between Sakura Empire and Eagle Union plus the Sirens.

Princeton, the flagship of the patrol task force still thinking about her senpai, Saratoga...

"Still daydreaming?"

"Eekkk!!! Copper!"

"Not my fault~"

Surprised by one of the destroyers, she begins to chase her like a sibling chasing one other. The other destroyers just watching them and drinking orange juice.

However, that moment only lasts for a minute until they find someone floating in the sea.

"Hey, look over there!"

After approaching the floating person, they are shocked that the person has animal ears, an exceptional trait that indicates the person is from Sakura Empire.

"Well... She looks alive and dead at the same time."

"If her allies abandoned her... We could get more intelligence and firepower! It's free real estate!"

"What are you doing over there?! Let's get hurry and save the person before she suffers more damage!"

After picking up her with her rigging, they went back to the base, Pearl Harbour.

Three hours later

"So what is her condition?"

The male commander with a nun is standing in a medical room. The nun is Vestal, and the commander is Liam, who has been commanding the base and the girls for almost a year. A good commander yet has an issue... you can say he can get along easily with Ark Royal.

"Biologically, she gets cold. I assume she has been floating in the sea for around two days. Psychologically, she is very depressed. To the point that she can't talk."

"Welp, I guess we won't get anything but a depressed shipgirl. Could we use the same tactic to cure Enty's depression?"

"I guess no, she is beyond her depression level. A single mistake that offended her, I can't guess how she will react."

A girl approaches them and says, "Commander,  hungry. Want food..."

"Oh Eldridge-chan~ Here some candy~"

"Thank you, Commander..."

And the nun behind him places her hand on his shoulder, smiling with closed eyes that everyone knows something will go wrong, she calls him by his full name.

"Liam Hills, aren't we already talking about this before? Your accent to the young... is disturbing."

"No! What's wrong with my accent?!"

"I know what exactly is in your mind. Liam, resistance is futile."

"No!!!!"

Shikishima POV

Some people rescue me...

The Eagle Union? Well, I guess I am in a new world...

Now I am in a white bed with this weak body...

A nun is now on my side, asking some questions. I was trying to answer her, but I could not speak anything. I think the nun realized my situation and left the room.

I...

Don't know how I still live...

Someone must be given me the second chance

And I don't have any goal

I want... to return... to live with them...

Back to Kiel

It's almost a week since Yamato's group resided in Kiel and just helped with some research about weaponry. Only on the WW2 level, she still keeps her technology supremacy even though she never reveals it.

But, this day is a special day for them...

Just like any typical morning, they were walking in the base to get more familiar with the base and increase friend relationships with Ironblood's members. But this day, the base is very quiet, almost like a recently deserted base.

"Hello? Is someone here?"

They decided to go into the hall, only to find many kansens sleeping. 

"Is someone putting sleeping gas here?"

"I believe not, Master. If there was a sleeping gas, we would have been affected too. Let's say that this is a sleeping spell to knock down any Ironblood members, but this still does not answer about Zuikaku and Bismark..."

Someone behind them that has been patiently waiting for this moment shocks them, "Boo!"

"WAAA!!!"

And that person is laughing. That person is the commander of Ironblood, his name is Adlar Alard. Anyway, he has a 'special' relationship with Bismark. Unfortunately, Roon also saw him as a 'special' target too.

"Could you just not sneak behind us?!"

"It's fun tho. I won't waste my experience of sneaking from Roon for almost two years."

"Anyway, where is your girlfriend? And one among us is also missing."

"Ah, they were going to a special sector. They should be back at the weekend if nothing goes wrong."

"But why Zuikaku-"

"Welp, I don't know..."

"Wait a minute, did you say 'they' for the first question, isn't it?"

"Uh... just a group with Bismark..."

"..."

[TBC]

How are your days, fellow shikicum? An Ironblood event for Bismark, her design is good, but I like the old design. Anyway, my luck is good that I have my second New Jersey. 

Have a nice day, and see you next time.