Chapter 14

Pacific - Near Alaska

Skill upgraded - Traveler (+1 person) (Shinano,(?))

A woman in an admiral uniform is swimming to a near iceberg and climbs up.

"To think she has emergency moves... now I stranded in this iceberg... but there is no way 'Yamato' will show up now."

Yumi looks up for a hiding place to summon her rigging, but an aircraft finds her.

"Is that... Hayate? There is no way Sakura Empire has developed the Reppuu in this world."

"Commander! Are you ok?" Belfast asks to Yumi with holding a mantel.

"Other than cold, *cough* I'm ok."

"My slave is strong you see!" Akagi-chan says proudly but in her deep heart, she is thankful Yumi still safe.

"Can you stop states master as your slave?"

"Nah."

Spitfires and Wildcats are patrolling to find any enemy ships, but...

"We retreat?"

"Not retreat, just back to Pearl Harbour to repair and resupply."

"But master, leaving the enemy fleets here is very dangerous."

"We have no more oil to burn our boilers to chase enemy fleet to their base and go back to Pearl Harbour, also many of our kansen have suffered major damage. We will go back to Pearl Harbour, now."

"Understood, master."

Zuikaku and Shoukaku hide in one of icebergs to observe Azur Lane fleet.

"They are retreating?"

"Most likely, sister, just waiting, we will have a safe route back to our homeland."

But Kaga was enraged, not only did her ship sink, but also Akagi went missing.

"Retreat?! We need to search for my sister!"

"Almost all Iron Blood fleet here are suffering great damage, along with many our kansen, we have no choice but retreat."

"But!"

"They are right, Kaga."

"Bismarck?"

"We need to retreat, we can't give more help."

"... okay."

3 Days later - Pearl Harbour

Akashi and Vestal still have to repair many ships after the battle, and Mikasa watches them with Yumi.

"As you asked before, I already confirm no Sakura or Iron Blood member has been killed in this battle, that is the observation from our side."

"Thanks for not killing them, but the cube..."

"I have no idea why the cube is shining."

In the laboratory, Belfast opens the tech cube and revealed the black cube that shone brighter than before the battle.

"3 days ago, at 2 PM, the very same time we managed to destroy the Mirror Sea, the cube shining brighter."

Wales commented, "so this cube can store information from the sirens... this is bad if Sakura Empire or the siren managed to stole this..."

"We will have a hard time dealing with them" Yumi touched the cube and saw a piece of content in the cube.