Chapter 10

The next day - Pearl Harbour - HQ

"We get an SOS from the espionage fleet, they said they got pursued by Sakura Empire and Iron Blood fleet."

"They said they are currently hiding in Philipines Archipelago, but they can't confirm the exact location as they fear Crimson Axis can intercept the signal."

"Search and rescue mission... at the same time most likely Crimson Axis already surround the island... but I have an idea."

"What is, Commander?"

"By use our child version of enemy kansen" and Yumi starts to smile, a damned smile.

Unknown Island - Philipines Archipelago - 2 Days Later - 6 AM

Inside a destroyed building, Akashi inspects the black cube.

"It's confusing me, nya."

"You didn't know anything about it? Isn't this cube a secret weapon of your empire?"

"I'm just a logistic and repair ship nya, not a high ranking officer nya."

Akashi gets a flashback when Observer grabs her and almost kills her.

"Who would have a thought if they are working directly to the sirens nya?"

Sheffield enters the building after doing a small patrol.

"How about outside nya?"

"Still same, many Sakuran and Iron Blood aircraft are patrolling, we must wait for our allies to help us."

"But we almost depleted all our supply, right?"

"Stop being a coward, Edinburgh, this is just a scratch."

"Hey... what if we handed them the cube... maybe they will let us escape."

"Naive, they will kill us without a second thought."

"If they catch me they will make me Shamisen!"

Shoukaku is a bit worried about the mass-produced siren

"Are those mass-produced are safe? Aren't the sirens will take them back?"

"Well, Akagi said as long the Orochi is the host, we won't lose control over them."

"Akagi, what are you planning?"

"Nee-sama?"

"I just feel something wrong with her."

Takao stands on her full-form ship, waiting for the enemy.

"I let my enemy escape, this time I won't let them- Waaa Atago, what are you doing?" Atago hugs her from behind and successfully surprised Takao.

"Just give you a relaxing massage, my dear sister."

"Please let me go..."

Takao is stronger than her sister, Atago, but a surprise attack can change anything. Atago exploits Takao's sensitive spot and makes Takao weaker. Ayanami just watching them.

"Oh Ayanami, do you want some of my massages?"

"I'd like to, but not now, I have some works to be done right now."

"Well then, ara~ why are you trying to free yourself, Takao?"

"Where the hell you are touching me?! We are on a mission right now!"

Zuikaku launches her plane to do a patrol, replacing Peter Strasser's patrol time.

"I want to full bombing the island, but they got Akashi there..."