Impoundment at Yungsheng Teahouse

It was a busy morning at The Northland Bank. Rumor had spread that the 11th Harbinger himself had been seen drunk the night before. Some said they had seen him arrive with an ear-to-ear grin and deep crimson cheeks. Others remarked that he had even forgotten his jacket, where he wore his badges.

Childe woke up in a very good mood even though he had a lot of things to do to fulfill the Tsaritsa's will. It was another day he would have to interrupt his fellow Fatuus.

Unlike the other day, he could hear a murmur from the debt collectors office and as soon as he approached the door a silence was created until it was broken by a sonorous, "Good morning, Sir." In theory it was the normal situation but Childe had never imposed himself in that manner and he found it suspicious that the conversation stopped as soon as someone might have noticed him approaching. He decided not to comment so as not to make a big deal of it and called Javert into his office.

"Javert, on the matter of the Yungsheng Teahouse, how is the situation?" asked Tartaglia.

"Sir, they have increased the debt by one million Mora," Javert reported.

"Is it known what it is due to, what have they invested that amount in?". They must have been pretty sure that this Sigil of Permission was created by Rex Lapis himself as to increase the payment to such an amount.

"The purpose was not reported in the documentation, Sir," Javert replied nervously.

"Oh, interesting," Tartaglia replied. " I shall drop by to check on the movements." He went to the window to look out onto the wooden bridge that led to the Teahouse.

"Sir, do you really need to supervise such a trivial task?" the concerned agent asked. A nervous tone came through at the same time.

"Relax, I also... have other business to attend to," Tartaglia answered him with a smile. The agent could feel a shiver travel up and down his spine.

From the window Tartaglia had seen that there were no bodyguards on the terrace so he went with Javert to the back to climb up the side and sneak into the building

From the window Tartaglia had seen that there were no bodyguards on the terrace so he went with Javert to the back to climb up the side and sneak into the building. With the amount of debt they had Childe was sure that if they managed to get in through the door, the owner would refuse to attend them. So the most direct way was to enter his salon, self-invited.

The salon was dark, there was no one there. Tartaglia motioned the agent to stand on the wall at the other end of the room from the door, where there were a couple of chairs. They would be more out of sight this way if anyone passed into another room.

They waited for a while until Childe decided to sit down and wait quietly. He crossed one leg over his knee and rested his face on one hand while with the other he began to tap his fingers on his leg. Javert stood at his back, rigid. From time to time he glanced sidelong at the Harbinger.

Footsteps were heard on the stairs at last. Several people could be distinguished. They entered the room, closing the door behind them and turned on the light, though they did not notice the guests present.