Jeice and Burter

Goku stood over Recoome's twitching body and turned his attention towards Jeice and Burter.

Goku: What now? Will you go back to your own planet? Or do I have to keep beating you?

Jeice: Heh... Hear that Burter? This fool's talking in his sleep again!

Burter: He seems to be under the impression that he bested Recoome under his own power. When it must have been a combination of freakish luck and Recoome letting his guard down...

Jeice: Yeah... It had to be! His power level didn't change a bit! Well Ginyu's Special Force'll wise him up! LETS GO!

Burter: ATTACK!

Goku: So you're not going to leave.

Jeice and Burter flew towards him and surrounded him.

Jeice: Now you'll see what happens when you underestimate The Special F—

Goku cut him off with a fist to his face.

Burter: Wha—!?

Jeice: Y-you... Lousy...!

Goku: You keep leaving yourselves wide open.

Jeice: SAY WHAT!?

Jeice went in for a kick while Burter tried to elbow Goku. Goku blocked both attacks, kicked Jeice away, and swept Burter.

Jeice and Burter jumped away to recover

Jeice/Burter: SON OF A...!

Goku blasted then away by shouting and releasing energy.

Jeice: Wh-what in the...!? Wh-what did he just do...!?

Krillin: H-he blew them away... With a simple Kiai...

Gohan: B-but... I thought these guys were real strong...? Th-they're helpless against dad...

Krillin: They have the same power level as that Recoome guy... And not even Vegeta could hurt him... It's gotta be that Goku's so strong... They look weak in comparison...

Gohan: B-but dad's ki is a lot less...

Jeice: What the heck is going on? His battle strength still isn't a bit over 5000!

(Y/n): I see now...

Gohan: What is it?

(Y/n): Your father... He's only increasing his ki the moment he attacks. He does it so quickly, that the scouters can't get a good read on him. Your father is incredibly powerful. With him we might actually have an opportunity...

Burter: Now I'm annoyed! I refuse to let this little insignificant insect make a fool out of me! Jeice... Can you hear me?

Burter placed his hand over the ear piece of his scouter.