001. therealchiraq ★彡

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
" know a couple niggas that's trained to go
that'll bang the foe 'till your brains'll show
run up on a nigga, let them bangers blow now his block named what he famous for. "

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𓆃

JAH' ZEVEN " JAH " WILLIAMS

𓅓

jah'zeven looked at pooter, tilting his head at the bullshit he just spat. he allowed the man to continue rolling up his blunt while he remained quiet. smoke from the last blunt they smoked continued to linger as he squint his already low eyes at the other. "i almost slapped the shit outta you just now." the two then mean mugged one another, both having similar sour looks upon their faces.

"chino got shot!" darnell rushed into the room, informing the men who immediately jumped to their feet, "he straight?" pooter questions, following behind the two "ion think he gone make it, lil bro." chino was like another big brother to pooter, so hearing this caused his adrenaline to rush out of fear. the boy was already a hot head with slight anger issues, a terrible combination as it is, if he didn't know any better he would've skipped the hospital and went straight after whoever shot chino. "how the fuck y'all let this happen?" jah began to raise his voice, noticing how darnell stopped in his tracks.

"nigga we don't control everything he do! he went to tezz grave on his own!" he growled back, the two growing heated as their bickering continued. "why the fuck would y'all let him go alone, knowing what type of shit he got himself into?" pooter was pacing around behind them, listening to their conversation. "fuck!" he shouted, punching another hole into the wall as he continued to panic. "man fuck this arguin shit, let's go." jah says, taking his eyes off of pooter and heading out the front door. " and you fixing that shit later."

𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷

pooter rushed into the hospital, now searching for his big brother, who he'd assume was there already. while walking straight passed the receptionist, he yelled in hopes of getting a response. "quis!" the boy called his phone multiple times prior to their arrival, but had no answer each time. jah'zeven stood back with the receptionist, "we need to see chris pickett." he tried to remain calm, his eyes continuously shifting from the woman and the clock. "he's not taking visi—" he had an attitude & a headache forming, he snapped at her stupidity,  "bitch give me the room number!" she grew silent, letting her fingers dance across the keyboard as she typed up the man's' name.

"room 304–" she answered but the other two men were already gone, collecting pooter like a lost child and heading towards the elevator. jah'zeven's heart was pounding through his chest the closer they got to the 3rd floor. "please be okay, big bruh." pooter muttered to himself.

a loud ding caught their attention as the elevator doors slowly slid open. the trio rushed out of the elevator, spotting their other members sitting by the room door. each having a sullen look upon their faces, "we came as fast as—." marquis looked like he'd seen a ghost, a frown upon his face as he looked at his little brother with pain in his eyes. "markell, chino ain't make it.." he says to pooter, whose head fell in defeat. almost as he shut down as soon after those words left marquis' mouth.

jah'zeven's heart dropped, a quick "mmcht" leaving his mouth as he turned on his heels and took a deep breath. "we in this shit too deep to give up, jah, we gone get them niggas, aight?" darnell whispered to the other, almost as if he wasn't going to waste his time grieving, instead plotting revenge. he hugged jah'zeven to avoid the tear that almost fell. darnell had lots planned, already having homicidal thoughts after hearing the news. jah'zeven nodded in response, his eyes dark and soulless while his face was growing pale. he refused to cry, knowing they were capable of coming back 10x harder than before.

"get back ain't got no date.. them niggas gone suffer.."

more characters will be introduced as the story continues.