005. biggestopp ★彡

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
" we can go to war, nigga i got motion. i got plenty killas who leave killas head open. and if you wanna play this game, bitch you need a token. "

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𓆃

DARNELL "DEE" WATKINS

𓃵

"ain't that the restaurant marquis was at?" darnell pointed at the tv while he furrowed his eyebrows at the other members who stood around. "i think so." huncho stepped closer for a better look, "baby girl, daddy gone call you back okay? make sure you send me them shoes you want." he finishes off his convo with his daughter before hanging up, giving the tv his full attention.

"1 dead, 2 in critical, and 1 suffering from injuries." darnell jumped to his feet, "pooter! jah'zeven! c'mere!" the two walked up the hallway, both trying their hardest to ignore each other as they walked towards the others. "when was the last time y'all spoke to marquis?" darnell asked, putting his attention back onto the tv, "oh fuck no.." pooter felt sick to his stomach again. "chill, he probably did the shit. knowing him he probably got set up." jah'zeven says, trying his best to remain positive.

"we been laying low for too fuckin long, we can't keep letting them niggas do us like this!" pooter suddenly raised his voice at jah who only shook his head. the group followed behind pooter after he grabbed his car keys.

𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷

"ahaa, yo monkey ass was finna cry!" jah'zeven teased pooter as they stood around the hospital bed. "nigga they said yo ass was suffering, the fuck is this." pooter says to his brother who smiled goofily, his arm bandaged up and everything. "shut yo crybaby ass up, it's just a graze." he said, continuing to eat his apple sauce. "i thought yo real ugly ass was dead! that bullet should've shattered yo shit." he huffed out, growing even more upset as the group continued to point and laugh at him. "i told you he was alright."

"the fuck up talking to me, bitch! i'll spit in yo face again." the doctor walked into the room after hearing all of the commotion, "everyone, mr. henderson needs all of the rest he can take, but don't worry! he should be discarded by tomorrow with just a few prescribed antibiotics." the white man said, keeping a jolly tone as the others eyed him. "aight, stay safe, love you." jah'zeven spoke to marquis before the rest of the group headed out of the room leaving pooter behind. the doctor stood there awkwardly once the others started to interact again.

"you scared the shit outta me bruh." pooters voice cracked a little, causing marquis to roll his eyes. "stop that crying shit boy, tell mama i'll be out soon." he says, ruffling up his baby brother's hair. "i love you mane." he said as tears threatened to fall, "what i say? crybaby. i'm still alive." he hugged his brother again, "fuck you." he says, wiping a tear and heading towards the door. "i love you too!" he shouted as pooter closed to door behind himself.

the crime investigators eyed the group of boys, raising their eyebrows at pooter who was last to exit the room.  "do you guys know anything that could've lead to mister henderson getting shot last night? any suspects?" the woman says while pulling out a notebook,

"nope." they all replied in unison, ending the conversation there and heading out.

𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷

"i knew something was up with that samara bitch from the jump." huncho huffed out smoke from his blunt while pooter sat in the floor near the coffee table, loading up their guns. "who you tellin'? what hoe would willingly wanna fuck with quis?" darnell says, getting glares from the entire group. "y'all.. let's be fuckin forreal." pooter nearly pointed one of the guns at the other, he shook his head and continued. "ain't no telling what quis might've slipped up and said around that ho though, we need to get on her ass first." quincy, one of the clean up crew members added, "right, we just gotta figure out where them niggas be."

"we already got that figured out, we just been waiting on the perfect time." huncho chimes in once again, playing in his dreads
"so what we gone do? driveby?" darnell stared at the table, the switches and dracs now fully loaded. "nah, wait till he come outside, we know he there." jah'zeven added, but pooter shook his head, "nah, marquis couldn't have told her nothing that fast, he smarter than that."

"apparently this nigga named onsight is the one that shot marquis last night, one of b. lou's associates." quincy pulled up a screenrecording on his phone, it was from a live onsight did the night of the shooting. he was boasting about how he managed shoot the nigga. but marquis was smart and played possum at the scene, onsight should've known that nigga couldn't have been dead from a simple graze. "he look young as fuck, must've been his first hit."

"had to be, nigga went to social media about it." the group all agreed, nodding their heads as they went on with their plans. "aye aye look, pause it." quincy furrowed his eyebrows and paused the screenrecording. "y'all see that? the street?" pooter called out as the group started to pay close attention to the sign. "lakeshore." huncho was finally able to make out what it said, before they started to make connections. "by that pizza place, me & huncho can head over there and see if we can spot some shit out. we'll report back to yall." darnell hopped up, huncho following behind him.

"bet, i'll see y'all tomorrow, im tired den a bitch." jah'zeven grabbed his things before he began to head out of the traphouse.

"we got two main targets so far.. onsight and b.lou.. we'll let marquis handle samara."

𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷

jah'zeven walked into his 1 bedroom apartment, letting out an exaggerated sigh as he left his shoes by the door. he walked into his bedroom, emptying out his pockets before he headed towards his bathroom.

while in the shower jah'zeven threw his head back, vivid images polluting his mind shortly after. he huffed, blood running his dick causing it to harden immediately. he hadn't stroked himself in weeks, so this was gonna seem like stress relief for him. he hummed softly, taking in his bottom lip and clamping it between his teeth.

"fuck." he says, letting the warm water engulf his body as he continued to pleasure himself. he imagined himself giving somebody backshots, loving the way their ass clapped against him. "daddy!" they'd moan from time to time. as he got closer to his nut, he imagined his self nutting on their face. once the anonymous person turned around, it happened to be pooter. this sent him over the edge as he squirt out long strings of cum, his body jerking due to his release.

he struggled to regain his breath after what happened. "what the fuck?" he wonders, then frowned. he was hating how one of the best nuts he'd busted in a while was to another nigga.

"i'm tweakin.." he says, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. he finished up his nightly routine before he walked back towards his room. he laid in bed that night, eyes stuck on the ceiling as a train of thought was going through his head again. "why the fuck would i nut to that nigga?" he thought aloud, struggling to shake it off before he'd fall asleep. he assumed it was because of all the things he was going through at the moment, considering how stressed he'd been lately.

he pulled the blanket over his body and sighed again, "this shit don't make no sense."