004. scaredofwho ★彡

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
" why his ass ain't die?
why his ass not in the sky?
he hit with that fye, talking gangsta all on live. "
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𓆃

MARKELL "POOTER" HENDERSON

𓅔

pooter and jah'zeven had some sort of tension whenever they were in the room, considering how jah nearly killed the other. but pooter was petty, saying slick remarks whenever the two walked passed each other, knowing he couldn't get touched by jah'zeven simply because his brother would take his side each time, right or wrong. "how my fit look?" marquis yelled as he walked into the trap, showing off his palm angels button up & alexander mcqueens. "why you all dressed up?" jah'zeven questioned before he stood up, making the other do a 360.

"you look gay." pooter teased like a little child, but in reality his brother looked good, he wasn't going to admit it though. "i got a date with samara, im tryna crack that bitch right after, onna guys." jah'zeven raised an eyebrow using his tattooed hand to readjust his reading glasses. "who?"

"this girl i met at the gas station the other day." he says matter of factly, a smug look upon his face before he happily skipped back towards the door. "i'm getting some pussy!" he cheered, leaving the house with a smile, pooter swore he caught him heel click before the front door slammed shut. "he so fuckin' gay." pooter mumbled, slumping further into the couch. "the fuck up, you just mad youn get play." jah'zeven took off his glasses and set them aside, letting out a slight chuckle. "ain't yo granny dead?" pooter snapped, a frown upon his face

"dead & gone?" jah'zeven's smile dropped, as the boy continued to take the joke too far. "rolling in that grave?" he didn't reply, waiting for the other to stop with his childish comments towards him. "ima dig up miss belinda and make her a halloween decoratio—" before he could finish, he was on the floor, pinned against the ground with a frown. "yo brother ain' gone save you this time." pooter was pissed all over again, but jah'zeven was enjoying this, cackling whilst the smaller boy squirmed beneath him, struggling to gain control again.

"do sumn" pooter stopped moving, looking jah in the eyes. silence grew louder as the two glared at one another. jah wasn't letting up & pooter was too stubborn to keep getting bitched like this without the hell of his brother. he simply spit in the others face and attempted to kick him off. but jah'zeven wasn't going to let him win that easily; he snatched the other boy back by his t-shirt, slamming him against the wall face first, then pinning his arm behind his back.

pooter groaned in pain at the uncomfortable position. "let me go fuck nigga!" he says, struggling to move due to how hard jah'zeven gripped his wrists. "say you sorry, bitch." jah pushed up against him so he couldn't make any more sudden movements,

"f-fuck you!" he stammered in pain, now feeling as if his arm was going to snap at any given moment. "whatchu say?" he pushed the arm further back. "fuckk, im sorry nigga!" jah'zeven did like he said, aggressively letting the other boy go and pushing him away. "punk." he spat before letting out a loud cackle.

pooter felt defeated, but he was still upset, he needed to get the last word out at least "it's still fuck yo granny."

𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷

marquis opened the car door for the pretty lady like the gentleman he was, giving her a polite smile to show off his gold grills. "thank you." she says, readjusting her dress. marquis never stopped smiling, holding his hand out for her to grab as they traveled towards the receptionist. "greetings, how may i help you two?" the woman chirped at the two with a big smile, a small ipad on her stand. "reservation for marquis." he answered, "table for 2, correct?" she says glancing up for reassurance, continuing to type away on the keyboard. "yes ma'am."

samara pulled out her phone, sending a few quick text messages in a groupchat, more than likely full of her homegirls, telling them about how the date was going so far. marquis didn't pay her much mind, not feeling as if he should keep his guard up around her. the two followed the receptionist to their table. "enjoy, your waitress should be out in just a sec." she said to them both, keeping her friendly grin before she walked off.

less than 5 minutes later, the two were interrupted by a female's voice.

"hello, i'm mariah, im going to be your waitress for today, is there anything i can get to start yall off?" the girl placed small plates along with silverware onto the tables. "uh.. yes, can i get the frozen mango lemonade?" samara spoke, maintaining eyecontact with the young girl who nodded, jotting the drink down onto her notebook. "and for you sir?" she turned to face marquis who was still browsing through the menu. "ian ever had none of this shit." he spoke in a joking manner, receiving a slight giggle from mariah. "well, i can recommend the cherry limeade, it's our best seller."

marquis stopped to think for a second before he nodded slowly, "yea, i think i'll go with that." he says, placing the menu down and looking up. "alright, that'll be right out." mariah then walked away, finally leaving the couple alone. marquis stared at the girl infront of him, almost as if he was mesmerized by her beauty. she loved every second of the attention, "so how you doing pretty lady?" he asks while picking up the menu to search for something to eat.

"i'm doing good, what about you?" she smiles, "better now that i'm here with you." he replied with a smirk, hearing how she let out a giggle. "i'll be right back, i have to use to bathroom." she excused herself from the table, quickly trotting towards the restrooms.

"take your time, we're not in a rush." he reassures her as she walked away, completely ignoring what he'd said. he continued to look at the menu before he glanced up, the place was mostly empty, only being them & another couple a few tables away. minutes had gone by and she still hadn't returned. he lifted his head to analyze his surroundings in hopes of catching her approaching. unfortunately, he was met with the sounds of the front door being kicked open.

4 masked men walked in, immediately aiming their guns at marquis, who wasted no time in ducking down. "this done bitch set me up.." he shook his head, realizing he'd fallen right for their trap. the oldest trick in the book, send a hoe over. before marquis had the chance to react, a gunshot single gunshot rang out, hitting him up close.