002. writeyourname ★彡

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
" to all my fallen squad
write your name across the sky
while i flame one to the brain and gon' get high and regardless of the pain I ain't gon' cry. "

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𓆃

MARKELL "POOTER" HENDERSON

𓅔

after chino's death, pooter began to distance himself, not even wanting to speak up at his funeral, that's how closed off he was. he was miserable, all these losses back to back were taking a huge toll on his mental health, but he never spoke up about it. feeling as if it'll eat him up even more on the inside. "pooter?" huncho nudged at the other boy who had zoned out again, a concerned look plastered upon his face "let's go." he muttered, shifting his attention from the closed casket and pointing towards the exit. the other didn't speak, nodding his head and trailing behind the other.

"talk to me." huncho says, pulling out a pre-rolled blunt and getting ready to spark it. "don't light that shit on church grounds." pooter finally spoke up, swatting the lighter out of his hand and mean mugging him. "have some fuckin' decorum." he frowned, eyes bloodshot red and slightly puffy. the other sniffled, nodding his head whilst he stared off into the distance. huncho was like the therapist of the group, always having the best advice but he'd never abide by his own. still making the same old dumb ass decisions. "my fault." he hummed, letting pooter have his moment.

"that fat lady in there couldn't sing for shit.. i had to get up outta there." he started to speak again, causing pooter to crack a smile for the first time in weeks. "you going to hell, bro." he cackled before his smile dropped again. "you going too, should've never laughed." he teased the younger boy, elbowing him. it grew silent between the two, it was obvious pooter was deep in thought again, considering he'd been staring at the ground for a long period of time. "whatchu thinking about?"

huncho began to reach for his blunt a second time before he froze, letting out a sigh then dropping his hand down to his side. "how ima leave them niggas slumped, brains all over the concrete type shit. chino ain't deserve that shit." he shook his head, beginning to grow angry. huncho nodded his head, taking a subtle step away from pooter for more distance. "chino wanted to convince us that he was a hardbody and could handle his own, he got mad at me for telling him not to go just yet.. stormed out of the house and went anyways." huncho exhaled again, "i blame myself for not being there with him, i should've just went & helped prevent all of this."

pooter remained silent, glancing up at huncho who tried his best to avoid eye contact, "it ain't all yo fault, chino knew what type of shit we was dealing with." he says to help the other feel better, it worked a little, as he nodded slowly but it was obvious he was still blaming himself for everything. "y'all come back in, quis finna speak." darnell called for the two, who glanced back at the same time, both of them sighing and heading back into the direction of the church.

𓄷𓄷𓄷

"ima kill them, each one of them bitches." pooter paced around the room, his adrenaline rushing as he grew more and more angry. "ian gone stop till i see red." he clenched his fists, swinging his arm as hard as he could to hit the wall, breaking another hole into it. feeling some sort of relief after getting rid of some of the pent up anger. "ay, what the fuck i tell you about that wall punchin' shit?" jah'zeven forcefully pushed the guest bedroom door open, a doubled styrofoam cup in one of his hands as he kept his glare upon the other.

"fuck you." he'd reply bluntly, knuckles bruised and bloody from the harsh impact with the wall. "who the fuck is you talkin' to, yo?" jah sat his cup down and clenched his glock that was tucked away in his jeans. both of the boys had been on edge, not knowing how to handle grief correctly. both had an itching trigger finger, but at this point they'd use it on anybody.

"you bitch! keep this energy with them niggas that got chino." pooter stood infront of the other, just a few milliseconds away from swinging on jah'zeven. "you always got some shit to say, yo hoe ass a sto' runna fa a reason." he bucked at the smaller who didn't flinch whatsoever, "they arguin again." darnell says to quis, who let out an exaggerated groan. sick of hearing his bestfriend argue with his baby brother every day. marquis jumped to his feet and walked down the hallway to meet the two delinquents.

"i'll take yo gun again, witcho sorry ass." he threatened for the last time, finally setting pooter off. the younger man swung, connecting with jah'zeven's jaw. surprisingly, the other didn't swing back, instead pulling out his gun to let off his 30 rounds into his head. fortunately, marquis pushed the other man out of the way, a bullet sounding off, leaving their ears ringing. "fuck was yo stupid ass thinkin?" marquis yelled at jah'zeven, who only tucked away his gun in silence. the bullet hole remaining a few inches away from where pooter stood, if marquis hadn't came to intervene the other would've been dead.

"the fuck happened?" darnell rushed down the hallway to meet up with the others, staring at the hole in the wall in shock. "damnnn, who the fuck yall think yall is? men in black?" marquis elbowed the other, glaring daggers at him. he couldn't take anything serious, and that would probably be something that'll get him killed.

"my fault." he replied, shoulder checking quis on his way out of the room. "bitch." he mumbled on his way up the hallways, "ya mama! and fa you, why is you tryna fist fight a nigga with a gun? are you fuckin' remedial?" marquis was starting to scold his little brother, who only shrugged it off. "fuck him, if his scary ass wanted to he would've shot me." he replied in an unsparing tone, an attitude still lacing his words as he spoke. "he gotta point."

"shut yo bum ass up ..like, yo momma left you for crack my nigga. shouldn't shit be funny to you. matter fact, i'd never fuckin' smile again. that should've been yo' villain arc. " marquis continues before he puts all of his attention back onto pooter. now saddened, darnell grew quiet for a second, "but he obviously wasn't scared.. nigga left a bullet hole a couple centimeters away from yo fuckin' skull." marquis shoved his little brother, slightly shocked at his stupidity. "and what you mean if he wanted to? shidd he was about to!" darnell adds on, getting a nod from marquis.

"y'all gone kill each other before we even get to b. lou." he shook his head in disapproval, "now the police gone be on our ass again, im already knowing miss angela gone report sounds of gunshots to the jakes. you niggas gotta do better." he finishes before walking away to go talk shit to jah'zeven for a second time.

hearing that name pissed pooter off beyond limits, but he knew that he agreed to heal before making any moves and lay low with the rest for a minute. unfortunately, his anger wasn't going to allow him to do that though, he wanted those niggas dead.