012. hardball ★彡

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
"what you doin'?
come see me, we can fuck all night like nonstop."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𓆃

JAH' ZEVEN " JAH " WILLIAMS

𓅔

jah huffed out a breath, sitting in the drivers' seat of his car. "how do I even get to this nigga house.." he muttered under his breath, he started the car then opened the familiar dial pad, typing up huncho's number. "yooo." the other answered the phone almost immediately, seeming like he didn't even allow it to ring. "how you get to pooter crib?" he mumbled, but huncho remained silent, almost as if he put it on mute for a second. "what you tryna get to his house for bruh?" it was clear he was smiling through his words, but this only pissed jah off even more.

"you worried bout the wrong shit weird sour ear ass nigga." jah became defensive but this only made huncho laugh harder, "ima send his lo, get off my phone mane." he hung up the phone leaving jah to shake his head, "dumbass." the notification soon hit his phone, the text read off an address that wasn't located too far off.

jah remembered what pooters house looked like, just not how to get there for whatever reason; he didn't feel like it was necessary to know. after he arrived at the mans' house, he picked up his phone and clicked the green icon. he looked for pooters contact & called up the other. after the third ring, he huffed out a breath, assuming the other wasn't going to answer.

"—hello?"

"you at home?"
there was a silence for a second, as if pooter was hesitant to answer "yea, why?" the other was becoming skeptical, but tried his hardest to hide it. "come outside, we needa hash this shit out." jah licked over his lips, looking out his heavily tinted windows. "is you tryna box or sumn? let me know so i can tie my shoes up tight as fuck-"

"nigga just come outside."

jah hung up the phone and frowned a bit out of annoyance. he clicked on instagram and began to swipe across peoples stories to pass time whilst he waited for the other to come out of his apartment. his eyes shifted to the passengers side as his door was swung open by pooter, "get to the point." he mumbled, grabbing a pre-rolled blunt from behind his ear. jah hummed in response, "ion normally be on no soft, vulnerable shit around you pooh.." he started, watching as the other male struggled to look for a lighter. "here." jah grabbed one from his collection hidden in his glove compartment. "yeah I know." the other man sighed, he'd been stuck in thought himself about what happened between them both.

he realized that speaking on it was really immature considering the fact that jah was intoxicated. it was all strange, really. "I apologize for whatever went down that night." jah glanced up at pooter, whose eyes slowly shifted into his direction. "it's cool to be honest, I'm sorry for the shit I pulled at the trap too. I shoulda' never said shit about it." he took a huff from the blunt with a hum, letting the smoke engulf his lungs before handing it to jah.

the other happily accepted it, taking a deep inhale as if he hadn't smoked in ages. "listen though, the shit that happened that night .. basically told you how I been feelin' 'bout you." silence filled the car, and pooter reached for the blunt again. "where these feelins come from though?" he responded, jah was surprised that he wasn't weirded out from what he said, but he didn't want to ruin the moment.

"ion even know, I just started feelin' some type way bout you. Ian even gone lie, I was beatin' my shit and nut to the thought of you. shit caught me off guard completely." pooter looked out of the window to hide the fact that he was flustered from what jah told him. "for real?" he looked into jah's eyes once again. the other nodded his head slowly, remaining silent. once again, he was surprised pooter wasn't tweaking and calling him a fag for this.

"that's crazy as hell." he let out a small laugh to ease the tension between them both. "so what you saying is.. you got a crush on me."

the entire interaction felt surreal to jah as the weed began to kick in. "basically." he chuckled. pooter hummed, glancing over at jah once again. he placed the blunt into the ashtray and leaned closer to him. "I been feelin' that way for years." he whispered to the other, jah couldn't help but to grab the other. he leaned the seat further back, pulling pooter onto his lap. the two immediately connected lips, tongues fighting for dominance as the two kissed. pooter sat up, breathing heavily whilst a string of saliva was all that was left to connect the two.

"this is so gay."

A/N- it seems like the chapters getting shorter & shorter huh ? don't worry tho the good part otw.